- Conor McGregor: Everything I Touch Turns To Gold
- Anderson Silva On Another Title Run : If I Have The Opportunity, It’s Possible
- Claudia Gadelha Injured, Out Of UFC Fight Night 64
- Ricardo Lamas: Conor McGregor Doesn’t Like It When The Tables Are Turned
- Cyborg’s Attempt To Make Bantamweight Back On For Next Fight
- Dana White Not Optimistic About GSP Return: He Hasn’t Been Hungry For A Long Time
- CABMMA Changes Drew Dober Loss To No Contest
UFC 175 Embedded Vlog Episode 3: Fight Week
We are tantalizingly close to UFC 175 fight weekend, and seeing champions Ronda Rousey and Chris Weidman return to action. Challengers Lyoto Machida and Alexis Davis will have their plates full as they look to dethrone two of the promotion’s biggest names. There is a plethora of awesome fights on the main card, and the prelims has the chance of being very entertaining indeed.
With two episodes already in the bank, the UFC returns with the third in it’s series of UFC 175 Embedded vlogs. This instalment features women’s bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey getting her make up done, behind the scenes footage of the official open workouts at a mall in Las Vegas, Chris Weidman getting a midnight training session done at the UFC headquarters, and plenty more sneak-peak previews and footage during the UFC 175 fight week.
Check out the full video, courtesy of UFC.com, and stay tuned to LowKick.com!