- Who Will Be UFC Bantamweight Champion At The End Of 2015?
- UFC 181 Extended Video Preview
- Poll: Has Robbie Lawler Improved Enough To Beat Johny Hendricks?
- Nick Diaz Says He Would Have Failed Drug Test After GSP Fight
- UFC Fight Night 57 Super Slo-Mo Highlights
- Matt Brown: What The F–k Has Conor Done Compared To Frankie?
- “Rumble” Thinks Alexander Gustafsson Is As Dangerous As Jon Jones
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
UFC 175 Embedded Vlog Episode 3: Fight Week
We are tantalizingly close to UFC 175 fight weekend, and seeing champions Ronda Rousey and Chris Weidman return to action. Challengers Lyoto Machida and Alexis Davis will have their plates full as they look to dethrone two of the promotion’s biggest names. There is a plethora of awesome fights on the main card, and the prelims has the chance of being very entertaining indeed.
With two episodes already in the bank, the UFC returns with the third in it’s series of UFC 175 Embedded vlogs. This instalment features women’s bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey getting her make up done, behind the scenes footage of the official open workouts at a mall in Las Vegas, Chris Weidman getting a midnight training session done at the UFC headquarters, and plenty more sneak-peak previews and footage during the UFC 175 fight week.
Check out the full video, courtesy of UFC.com, and stay tuned to LowKick.com!