- Nick Diaz UFC 183 Post-Fight Presser: I Was Injured Before The Fight
- Anderson Silva Will ‘Talk Serious’ With His Family About Fighting Future
- Quote: Vitor Belfort Turned Down Interim Title Bout With Lyoto Machida
- UFC 183: Thiago Alves vs. Jordan Mein Highlights
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz Highlights
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Bonuses: Thiago Alves Pockets $50,000
- Poll: Where Does Anderson Silva Go From Here?
- Benson Henderson To Make Welterweight Debut, Faces Brandon Thatch At UFC Fight Night 60
- UFC 183: Miesha Tate vs. Sara McMann Highlights And Post-Fight Interview
- UFC 183 Post-Fight Press Conference
UFC 175 Embedded Vlog Episode 3: Fight Week
We are tantalizingly close to UFC 175 fight weekend, and seeing champions Ronda Rousey and Chris Weidman return to action. Challengers Lyoto Machida and Alexis Davis will have their plates full as they look to dethrone two of the promotion’s biggest names. There is a plethora of awesome fights on the main card, and the prelims has the chance of being very entertaining indeed.
With two episodes already in the bank, the UFC returns with the third in it’s series of UFC 175 Embedded vlogs. This instalment features women’s bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey getting her make up done, behind the scenes footage of the official open workouts at a mall in Las Vegas, Chris Weidman getting a midnight training session done at the UFC headquarters, and plenty more sneak-peak previews and footage during the UFC 175 fight week.
Check out the full video, courtesy of UFC.com, and stay tuned to LowKick.com!