- Jacare Still Believes The Next Title Shot Will Be His
- UFC on FOX 15 Official Weigh-In Video & Results: Main Event Official
- Rafael dos Anjos Aims For November Return Following Surgery
- UFC on FOX 15 Q&A With Frankie Edgar Live Now
- Jon Jones: ‘Mr. JV’ Phil Davis Can’t ‘Crumble Me Like A Cookie’ In Bellator
- UFC on FOX 15 LowKick Predictions
- Phil Davis Reveals UFC Refused To Match Bellator’s Offer
- No Bad Blood? Felice Herrig & Paige VanZant Separated During Staredown
- Bobby Green To Anthony Pettis: ‘You Did Nothing Wrong, You Got Played Bro’
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
UFC 175 Embedded Vlog Episode 3: Fight Week
We are tantalizingly close to UFC 175 fight weekend, and seeing champions Ronda Rousey and Chris Weidman return to action. Challengers Lyoto Machida and Alexis Davis will have their plates full as they look to dethrone two of the promotion’s biggest names. There is a plethora of awesome fights on the main card, and the prelims has the chance of being very entertaining indeed.
With two episodes already in the bank, the UFC returns with the third in it’s series of UFC 175 Embedded vlogs. This instalment features women’s bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey getting her make up done, behind the scenes footage of the official open workouts at a mall in Las Vegas, Chris Weidman getting a midnight training session done at the UFC headquarters, and plenty more sneak-peak previews and footage during the UFC 175 fight week.
Check out the full video, courtesy of UFC.com, and stay tuned to LowKick.com!