- Nick Diaz Wants To Rematch Anderson Silva Under Pride FC Rules
- Ryan Bader: Nobody Else Is Qualified For That Title Shot
- Carlos Condit Thinks Thiago Alves Is The Perfect Opponent
- Again? Floyd Mayweather Willing To Rematch Manny Pacquiao Next Year
- The UFC Plans Big Changes For Hall Of Fame
- Anthony Pettis Warns Khabib: When You Talk About Injuries, They Happen To You
- Joe Rogan Wonders If Brain Damage Aided Jon Jones’ Hit And Run
- Anthony Johnson: I Worked My A** Off To Get Where I Am
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
UFC 175 Embedded: Episode 1
In anticipation of this weekend’s (Sat., July 5, 2014) blockbuster UFC 175 card from the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, Nevada, The Ultimate Fighting Championship is back with their entertaining new Vlog series “Embedded.”
Watch middleweight champion Chris Weidman arrive in Las Vegas, a place he now calls his “home away from home.” However, he runs into some problems with the Jacuzzi at his hotel.
Title challenger Lyoto Machida gets ready with some yoga at his Los Angeles home, while women’s bantamweight title challenger Alexis Davis sharpens her jiu-jitsu with her husband and coach in preparation to face Ronda Rousey.
Davis offers up some of her philosophy on the pivotal bout before Rousey appears to start her weight cut to 135 pounds.
It looks like it’s going to be an exciting event, so check out the first episode below: