- Conor McGregor vs Dennis Siver In The Works For January UFC In Boston
- Chris Weidman vs. Vitor Belfort Set For UFC 184 On February 28th From Los Angeles
- Dana White Wants To See Healthy Brock Lesnar Return To UFC
- Poll: Who Will Be The Next UFC Featherweight Champion?
- Ronda Rousey vs Cat Zingano Confirmed For UFC 182
UFC 175 Embedded: Episode 1
In anticipation of this weekend’s (Sat., July 5, 2014) blockbuster UFC 175 card from the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, Nevada, The Ultimate Fighting Championship is back with their entertaining new Vlog series “Embedded.”
Watch middleweight champion Chris Weidman arrive in Las Vegas, a place he now calls his “home away from home.” However, he runs into some problems with the Jacuzzi at his hotel.
Title challenger Lyoto Machida gets ready with some yoga at his Los Angeles home, while women’s bantamweight title challenger Alexis Davis sharpens her jiu-jitsu with her husband and coach in preparation to face Ronda Rousey.
Davis offers up some of her philosophy on the pivotal bout before Rousey appears to start her weight cut to 135 pounds.
It looks like it’s going to be an exciting event, so check out the first episode below: