- UFC on FOX 14 Overnight Numbers Show Biggest FOX Ratings In Two Years
- Five Light Heavyweight Bouts To Make After UFC on FOX 14
- Biggest Winners & Losers From UFC On FOX 14
- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson
- UFC on FOX 14: Anthony Johnson vs. Alexander Gustafsson Highlights
UFC 175 Embedded: Episode 1
In anticipation of this weekend’s (Sat., July 5, 2014) blockbuster UFC 175 card from the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, Nevada, The Ultimate Fighting Championship is back with their entertaining new Vlog series “Embedded.”
Watch middleweight champion Chris Weidman arrive in Las Vegas, a place he now calls his “home away from home.” However, he runs into some problems with the Jacuzzi at his hotel.
Title challenger Lyoto Machida gets ready with some yoga at his Los Angeles home, while women’s bantamweight title challenger Alexis Davis sharpens her jiu-jitsu with her husband and coach in preparation to face Ronda Rousey.
Davis offers up some of her philosophy on the pivotal bout before Rousey appears to start her weight cut to 135 pounds.
It looks like it’s going to be an exciting event, so check out the first episode below: