- Paulo Thiago Released By UFC Following Three Straight Losses
- Mark Hunt Needs To Cut 37 Pounds For UFC 180
- Jose Aldo Still Feels Devalued By The UFC, Wants More Money
- Poll: Who Wins The UFC 180 Main Event?
- Conor McGregor To Chad Mendes: I’ll Rest My B**** On Your Forehead
- UFC 179 Embedded: Episode 1
- Cain Velasquez Out Of UFC 180, Hunt vs Werdum For Interim Belt
UFC 175 Embedded: Episode 1
In anticipation of this weekend’s (Sat., July 5, 2014) blockbuster UFC 175 card from the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, Nevada, The Ultimate Fighting Championship is back with their entertaining new Vlog series “Embedded.”
Watch middleweight champion Chris Weidman arrive in Las Vegas, a place he now calls his “home away from home.” However, he runs into some problems with the Jacuzzi at his hotel.
Title challenger Lyoto Machida gets ready with some yoga at his Los Angeles home, while women’s bantamweight title challenger Alexis Davis sharpens her jiu-jitsu with her husband and coach in preparation to face Ronda Rousey.
Davis offers up some of her philosophy on the pivotal bout before Rousey appears to start her weight cut to 135 pounds.
It looks like it’s going to be an exciting event, so check out the first episode below: