- Poll: Has Robbie Lawler Improved Enough To Beat Johny Hendricks?
- Nick Diaz Says He Would Have Failed Drug Test After GSP Fight
- UFC Fight Night 57 Super Slo-Mo Highlights
- Matt Brown: What The F–k Has Conor Done Compared To Frankie?
- “Rumble” Thinks Alexander Gustafsson Is As Dangerous As Jon Jones
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
UFC 173 Post-Fight Press Conference
It was a heck of a night of fights from Las Vegas tonight, as TJ Dillashaw shocked the world and ripped Renan Barao’s bantamweight belt from his multiple times defending hands.
Coming out as if he seemed to have no worry of what the champ might do, Dillashaw kept his hands down during his UFC 173 fight , repeatedly switched gates, and seemed to confuse the champion (Barao) throughout the (less than) five round fight.
Truly, it was a shocking turn of circumstances for all that thought the ‘over-dog’ would have his way with the “Team Alpha Male” member.
Dillashaw’s remarkable (all rounds) victory marks the first senior circuit cull for his California team and a wonderful parting tribute to former coach Duane Ludwig.
For all of the Q & A from the post-fight presser, here’s the live feed.