- After UFC Fight Night 58 Win, Renan Barao Wants To Bring Belt Back To Brazil
- Luke Rockhold Calls Out Lyoto Machida After UFC Fight Night 58
- Scott Coker Pulls Contract Card On Dana White Over Rampage
- UFC Fight Night 58: Renan Barao vs. Mitch Gagnon Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 58: Lyoto Machida vs. CB Dollaway Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 58 Post-Fight Bonuses: Four Earn “Performance of The Night” in Brazil
- UFC Fight Night 58 Post-Fight Press Conference
- *UPDATE* Rampage Jackson Will Return To UFC Despite Bellator Contract
- UFC Fight Night 58 Main Card Results: Machida Finishes Dollaway, Barao Submits Gagnon
- UFC Fight Night 58 Prelims Results
UFC 173 Post-Fight Press Conference
It was a heck of a night of fights from Las Vegas tonight, as TJ Dillashaw shocked the world and ripped Renan Barao’s bantamweight belt from his multiple times defending hands.
Coming out as if he seemed to have no worry of what the champ might do, Dillashaw kept his hands down during his UFC 173 fight , repeatedly switched gates, and seemed to confuse the champion (Barao) throughout the (less than) five round fight.
Truly, it was a shocking turn of circumstances for all that thought the ‘over-dog’ would have his way with the “Team Alpha Male” member.
Dillashaw’s remarkable (all rounds) victory marks the first senior circuit cull for his California team and a wonderful parting tribute to former coach Duane Ludwig.
For all of the Q & A from the post-fight presser, here’s the live feed.