- New Mexico Hit-And-Run Victim Speaks, Pic Of Smashed Car Released
- Anthony Johnson: ‘I’ll Wait A Year Like Vitor If I Have To’
- Jon Jones Turns Himself Into Police Custody, Makes $2,500 Bail
- Albuquerque Police Issue Felony Warrant For Jon Jones
- Poll: How Should The UFC Punish Jon Jones?
- Read The Official Police Report From Jon Jones’ Hit-And-Run
- Tim Kennedy: ‘Karate Is Dead, Rockhold Destroyed Machida Effortlessly’
- Jon Jones Update: Police Found Marijuana, Pipe After ‘Bones’ Fled Scene
- Rafael Dos Anjos Wants Fight With ‘Disrespectful’ Conor McGregor
- Jon Jones Upgraded To Suspect In New Mexico Hit-And-Run Accident
UFC 173 Post-Fight Press Conference
It was a heck of a night of fights from Las Vegas tonight, as TJ Dillashaw shocked the world and ripped Renan Barao’s bantamweight belt from his multiple times defending hands.
Coming out as if he seemed to have no worry of what the champ might do, Dillashaw kept his hands down during his UFC 173 fight , repeatedly switched gates, and seemed to confuse the champion (Barao) throughout the (less than) five round fight.
Truly, it was a shocking turn of circumstances for all that thought the ‘over-dog’ would have his way with the “Team Alpha Male” member.
Dillashaw’s remarkable (all rounds) victory marks the first senior circuit cull for his California team and a wonderful parting tribute to former coach Duane Ludwig.
For all of the Q & A from the post-fight presser, here’s the live feed.