- Fabricio Werdum Thinks Mexico’s Altitude Gives Him An Advantage Over Mark Hunt
- Bellator 127: Four Fighters Fail Drug Tests
- Chael Sonnen Turned Down $5 Million WWE Contract To Stay In UFC
- Michael Bisping Says Vitor Belfort Will Be Slow Minus TRT
- Ronda Rousey Topless Photo Shoot Video
- Khabib Nurmagomedov: Anthony Pettis Isn’t A True Champ
UFC 173 Post-Fight Press Conference
It was a heck of a night of fights from Las Vegas tonight, as TJ Dillashaw shocked the world and ripped Renan Barao’s bantamweight belt from his multiple times defending hands.
Coming out as if he seemed to have no worry of what the champ might do, Dillashaw kept his hands down during his UFC 173 fight , repeatedly switched gates, and seemed to confuse the champion (Barao) throughout the (less than) five round fight.
Truly, it was a shocking turn of circumstances for all that thought the ‘over-dog’ would have his way with the “Team Alpha Male” member.
Dillashaw’s remarkable (all rounds) victory marks the first senior circuit cull for his California team and a wonderful parting tribute to former coach Duane Ludwig.
For all of the Q & A from the post-fight presser, here’s the live feed.