- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Teddy Holder vs. Thiago Silva Video Highlights
- Drew Dober Returns To Face Efrain Escudero At UFC 188
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
- WSOF 19 Results: Justin Gaethje Defeats Luis Palomino In All-Out War
- Bellator 135: L.C. Davis vs. Hideo Tokoro Full Fight Video
UFC 172 Post-Fight Press Conference
To say the least it was a dazing night of fights from Baltimore this evening, as the UFC put one what many fans are calling ‘Card-of-the-Year.”
Fans that saw it from bottom to top were overwhelmed by an event that was awash in stunning finishes, and awe inspiring fights.
Surely the struggle for UFC President Dana White, will be which of the fighters, performances, and bouts, are worthy of post-fight bonuses. Regardless of where the promotion’s rain might fall, the non-reported bonuses for tonight’s card are sure to be both bountiful, and lucrative. Regarding the subject, fans should not be shocked it the statutory 50K mark is not topped this evening.
For all the subtle nuances that will emanate from the weekend’s UFC 172 card from Baltimore, Maryland, the post-fight press conference will begin roughly thirty minutes after the last bout’s determination.