- Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Highlights
- Floyd Mayweather Defeats Manny Pacquiao To Unify Belts
- Cast Your Vote For Mayweather vs. Pacquiao!
- Jorge Masvidal Planning Move Back To Welterweight
- Roy Jones Jr.: Win Or Lose, Mayweather Is Not The Greatest Of All-Time
- Poll: Should Jon Jones Get Immediate Title Shot If He Returns?
- Nick Diaz Passed Two Drug Tests On The Same Night He Failed One
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
UFC 172 Post-Fight Press Conference
To say the least it was a dazing night of fights from Baltimore this evening, as the UFC put one what many fans are calling ‘Card-of-the-Year.”
Fans that saw it from bottom to top were overwhelmed by an event that was awash in stunning finishes, and awe inspiring fights.
Surely the struggle for UFC President Dana White, will be which of the fighters, performances, and bouts, are worthy of post-fight bonuses. Regardless of where the promotion’s rain might fall, the non-reported bonuses for tonight’s card are sure to be both bountiful, and lucrative. Regarding the subject, fans should not be shocked it the statutory 50K mark is not topped this evening.
For all the subtle nuances that will emanate from the weekend’s UFC 172 card from Baltimore, Maryland, the post-fight press conference will begin roughly thirty minutes after the last bout’s determination.