- Javier Mendez Believes Less Hard Sparring Will Reduce Injuries In Training
- Urijah Faber: TJ Dillashaw & Chad Mendes Could Both Beat Jose Aldo
- Tyron Woodley Says Hector Lombard Is ‘Salty And Bitter’
- Ricardo Lamas Envisions An Unconcsious Conor McGregor
- UFC Fight Night 57 Aftermath: Junior, Edgar, JB & ‘The Photo’
- Quote: Jon Jones Couldn’t Keep Cain Velasquez Off Him
- Just How Far Will Edson Barboza Go?
- Cub Swanson Thanks Frankie Edgar For Teaching Him A Lesson
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
- UFC Fight Night 57: Frankie Edgar vs. Cub Swanson Highlights
UFC 172 Post-Fight Press Conference
To say the least it was a dazing night of fights from Baltimore this evening, as the UFC put one what many fans are calling ‘Card-of-the-Year.”
Fans that saw it from bottom to top were overwhelmed by an event that was awash in stunning finishes, and awe inspiring fights.
Surely the struggle for UFC President Dana White, will be which of the fighters, performances, and bouts, are worthy of post-fight bonuses. Regardless of where the promotion’s rain might fall, the non-reported bonuses for tonight’s card are sure to be both bountiful, and lucrative. Regarding the subject, fans should not be shocked it the statutory 50K mark is not topped this evening.
For all the subtle nuances that will emanate from the weekend’s UFC 172 card from Baltimore, Maryland, the post-fight press conference will begin roughly thirty minutes after the last bout’s determination.