- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- Andrei Arlovski Would Love A Rematch With Fedor Emeliananko
- Anthony Pettis Believes He Can Take Over As UFC’s Top Star
- Hostilities Rise Between Cyborg and Ronda Rousey Camp
- Anderson Silva Surprised By Drug Test Drama, Talks Rematch With Nick Diaz
- Fedor Emelianenko Reveals That Russian Fighters Won’t Take His Advice
- Kelvin Gastelum, Efrain Escudero Named TUF: Latin America 2 Coaches
- UFC 193 Official In Melbourne
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
UFC 172 Phantom Cam Highlights: Big Knockouts And Brutal Beatdowns
UFC 172 featured the blockbuster light-heavyweight title fight between the long-time champion Jon Jones, and dangerous contender Glover Teixeira. The result was a one-sided beatdown for ‘Bones’, and the win has all but signed Jones up for a rematch with Alexander Gustafsson. Elsewhere on the card there were some brutal finishes.
Chris Beal’s monstrous second round flying knee KO, Danny Castillo knocking out ‘The Spaniard’, grimacing submissions from Jim Miller and Luke Rockhold, Bethe Correia overcame the favourite Jessyman Duke and the pasting for loud-mouthed Phil Davis were all highlights of a pretty awesome night of fights.
The phantom cam video above shows some of the best moments from the evening, and keep your eyes peeled for Jones’ shoulder-popping crank on Teixeira. Brutal stuff. Video courtesy of UFC.com