- Josh Burkman vs. Dong Hyun Kim Added To UFC 187
- Dana White: Georges St- Pierre Doesn’t Want To Fight
- UFC 184 Medical Suspensions: Raquel Pennington Among Six With 180-Day Sits
- Daniel Cormier Believes Anthony Johnson Shouldn’t Play Games With Jon Jones
- Gracie Breakdown – UFC 184 Submissions
- UFC 184: MMA Community Reacts On Twitter
UFC 171: Hendricks vs. Lawler Fight Motion Highlights
UFC 171: Hendricks vs. Lawler went down in Dallas, Texas on March 15, and provided an exciting night of fights. Not only did we get to see most of the top welterweights in action, but we were treated to an awesome title match that crowned Johny ‘Bigg Rigg’ Hendricks the new 170-pound champion.
‘Ruthless’ Robbie Lawler put in a very game effort, in a fight that was described as one of the best the division has ever seen. The event also featured stand out performances from Justin Scoggins, Hector Lombard, Kelvin Gastelum, Ovince St-Preux, Dennis Bermudez and many more.
Check out the ‘Fight Motion’ for the stacked event, courtesy of UFC.com, and enjoy the super-slow mo punch faces that UFC 171 had to offer!