- Lorenzo Fertitta On Reebok Criticism: ‘Vast Majority’ Of Athletes Are Excited
- Will The Reebok Deal Truly Benefit UFC Fighters?
- Claudia Gadelha ‘Guarantees’ Paige VanZant Would Lose To Anyone In Top 5
- UFC Reebok Sponsorship Payout Numbers Are Finally Here
- Poll: Should Jon Jones Go To Jail?
- Chris Weidman Earns BJJ Black Belt Heading Into Bout With Belfort
- JDS: Alistair Overeem Only Talks While I’m Injured
- Nick Diaz Wants To Rematch Anderson Silva Under Pride FC Rules
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
UFC 171: Hendricks vs. Lawler Fight Motion Highlights
UFC 171: Hendricks vs. Lawler went down in Dallas, Texas on March 15, and provided an exciting night of fights. Not only did we get to see most of the top welterweights in action, but we were treated to an awesome title match that crowned Johny ‘Bigg Rigg’ Hendricks the new 170-pound champion.
‘Ruthless’ Robbie Lawler put in a very game effort, in a fight that was described as one of the best the division has ever seen. The event also featured stand out performances from Justin Scoggins, Hector Lombard, Kelvin Gastelum, Ovince St-Preux, Dennis Bermudez and many more.
Check out the ‘Fight Motion’ for the stacked event, courtesy of UFC.com, and enjoy the super-slow mo punch faces that UFC 171 had to offer!