- What Does 2015 Hold For The UFC Welterweight Division?
- Vitor Belfort Looking Slimmed Down In Recent Photo
- Rampage Releases Statement Citing Multiple Contract Breaches By Bellator
- Grapple At The Garden Results: Maynard & King Mo Victorious
- After UFC Fight Night 58 Win, Renan Barao Wants To Bring Belt Back To Brazil
- Luke Rockhold Calls Out Lyoto Machida After UFC Fight Night 58
- Scott Coker Pulls Contract Card On Dana White Over Rampage
UFC 171: Hendricks vs. Lawler Fight Motion Highlights
UFC 171: Hendricks vs. Lawler went down in Dallas, Texas on March 15, and provided an exciting night of fights. Not only did we get to see most of the top welterweights in action, but we were treated to an awesome title match that crowned Johny ‘Bigg Rigg’ Hendricks the new 170-pound champion.
‘Ruthless’ Robbie Lawler put in a very game effort, in a fight that was described as one of the best the division has ever seen. The event also featured stand out performances from Justin Scoggins, Hector Lombard, Kelvin Gastelum, Ovince St-Preux, Dennis Bermudez and many more.
Check out the ‘Fight Motion’ for the stacked event, courtesy of UFC.com, and enjoy the super-slow mo punch faces that UFC 171 had to offer!