- UFC on FOX 15 Official Weigh-In Video & Results: Main Event Official
- Rafael dos Anjos Aims For November Return Following Surgery
- UFC on FOX 15 Q&A With Frankie Edgar Live Now
- Jon Jones: ‘Mr. JV’ Phil Davis Can’t ‘Crumble Me Like A Cookie’ In Bellator
- UFC on FOX 15 LowKick Predictions
- Phil Davis Reveals UFC Refused To Match Bellator’s Offer
- No Bad Blood? Felice Herrig & Paige VanZant Separated During Staredown
- Bobby Green To Anthony Pettis: ‘You Did Nothing Wrong, You Got Played Bro’
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
UFC 171: Hendricks vs. Lawler Extended Preview
UFC 171 is tantalizingly close now; scheduled to go down on March 15, the stacked card features some very influential bouts for the welterweight division. At the top of the card is a 170-pound title scrap between Johny Hendricks and Robbie Lawler. ‘Ruthless’ and ‘Bigg Rigg’ will do battle for former champ Georges St-Pierre’s vacated strap.
Also featured on the Texas based card is a high profile tilt between perennial contender Carlos Condit and Strikeforce crossover Tyrone Woodley. ‘The Natural Born Killer’ will look to get right back in to the title picture as he battles a heavy underdog with KO power in ‘T Wood’.
Another Strikeforce export, Jake Shields will look to overcome the knockout artist and Bellator champ Hector Lombard. Three awesome fights at 170, but the card goes further with Diego Sanchez and Myles Jury at lightweight, Ovince St-Preux and Nikita Krylov at 205, and that’s just the main card.
Check out the full UFC 171 extended preview, courtesy of UFC.com, and stay tuned to LowKick.com!