- UFC Fight Night 57 Live Prelims Results
- Urijah Faber Says Cruz Is In Trouble Against ‘Killashaw’
- Edson Barboza: If Bobby Green Makes A Misstep, I’ll Knock Him Out
- Fabricio Werdum Accepts Jon Jones’ Super Fight Challenge
- Anthony Pettis Upset By Duke Roufus Accusations
- UFC Fight Night 57 LowKick Staff Predictions
- Bobby Green Gives Emotional Interview About Fighting Life
- UFC Fight Night 57 Weigh-ins Results: Edgar vs Swanson Is Official
- It’s Time To Give Fabricio Werdum More Respect
UFC 171 Bonuses: $50,000 Awarded To Hendricks, Lawler, OSP & Bermudez
It was a heck of a night of fights. If watched, fans know that UFC 171, as from the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas, delivered tonight.
Of the thirteen fights presented on the card, they all, for the most part delivered.
The gem of the night had to be the top of the card; Johny Hendricks vs. Robbie Lawler.
The pair went toe-to-toe seeking the welterweight title. By night’s end, and when the smoke and dust had settled, it was Hendricks that had claimed George St. Pierre’s vacated throne.
For their efforts, the heroes of the evening were awarded 50K bonuses.
As recognized and awarded for the efforts, the winners of the night’s Fight-of-the-Night and Performance-of-the-Night awards are as follows:
Fight-of-the-Night went to Johny Hendricks and Robbie Lawler for their five rounds or welterweight championship warfare.
Performance-of-the-Night #1 went to Ovince St. Preux for his masterful – no one even knew he was submitting him – shoulder-choke of Nikita Krylov.
Performance-of-the-Night # 2 went to Dennis Bermudez for his brilliant, and well thought out round three TKO finish, of Jim Hettes.