- UFC on FOX 15 Official Weigh-In Video & Results: Main Event Official
- Rafael dos Anjos Aims For November Return Following Surgery
- UFC on FOX 15 Q&A With Frankie Edgar Live Now
- Jon Jones: ‘Mr. JV’ Phil Davis Can’t ‘Crumble Me Like A Cookie’ In Bellator
- UFC on FOX 15 LowKick Predictions
- Phil Davis Reveals UFC Refused To Match Bellator’s Offer
- No Bad Blood? Felice Herrig & Paige VanZant Separated During Staredown
- Bobby Green To Anthony Pettis: ‘You Did Nothing Wrong, You Got Played Bro’
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
UFC 170 Highlights: Demian Maia vs. Rory MacDonald & Mike Pyle vs. TJ Waldburger
UFC 170 is in the rear view mirror, and came with a surprising amount of pretty cool fights. After losing most of it’s stars due to injury and re-bookings, 170 actually managed to pull through. Rory MacDonald and Demian Maia put on a three round fight of the night tilt at welterweight that I thought was a solid match.
Although the prelims weren’t the best set of fights, the main card had a lot of great action and also provided some great talking points. Mike Pyle put a savage beatdown on TJ Waldburger in the final minute of their bout, and Ronda Rousey/Daniel Cormier both scored first round TKOs in their respective scraps. Check out the highlights from Maia vs. MacDonald and Pyle vs. Waldburger, courtesy of Fox Sports, and stay tuned to LowKick!