- Scott Coker Pulls Contract Card On Dana White Over Rampage
- UFC Fight Night 58: Renan Barao vs. Mitch Gagnon Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 58: Lyoto Machida vs. CB Dollaway Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 58 Post-Fight Bonuses: Four Earn “Performance of The Night” in Brazil
- UFC Fight Night 58 Post-Fight Press Conference
- *UPDATE* Rampage Jackson Will Return To UFC Despite Bellator Contract
- UFC Fight Night 58 Main Card Results: Machida Finishes Dollaway, Barao Submits Gagnon
- UFC Fight Night 58 Prelims Results
UFC 169 Post-Fight Press Conference
UFC 169, as from the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey, has been put to bed and its outcomes registered.
Over and through the evening the champions carried the night.
In both instances, the main and the co-main fights, bantam and featherweight champions Renan Barao and Jose Aldo stood the tests put in front of them.
Jose Aldo managed to defend his 145-pound title for the sixth straight time and as against the tough, hard hitting, Ricardo Lamas and via a unanimous decision. Regarding the main event, Barao, for the first time, defended his (now) official bantamweight title and by way of a TKO of challenger Urijah Faber; Barao had two previous interim defenses.
The decision heavy card featured ten fights that required the judges’ to render a verdict, and delivered no submission for the evening. The card did, however, feature two stoppages by way of T/KO and one, that of Abel Trujillo, a second round dropping of Jamie Varner, that is sure to be a highlight reel moment and the talk of the card.
In regard to the press conference, Dana White is apt to be asked if Frank Mir is to be cut. Mir took his fourth straight loss in the promotion tonight, when he took a unanimous decision loss to Alistair Overeem.
Beyond that, White might be hit with some questions regarding technical issues with the pay-per-view signal, it went out in certain ‘feed’ areas, and White might be asked why the PPV was available as a live stream on the UFC’s website for a good chunk of the night.