- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
- Benson Henderson & Michael Johnson Verbally Agree To Fight
- UFC 185 Drug Tests Come Back Negative
- Alexander Gustafsson Faces Glover Teixeira At UFC Fight Night 69 In Berlin
- Jose Aldo Says There Was ‘No Slap,’ Find Out For Yourself
- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
UFC 169: Fight Motion Highlights
Despite a stacked main card featuring both a bantamweight and a featherweight title fight, UFC 169 was largely deemed a lackluster card as many of its featured fighters were derided for winning with less-than-stellar efforts.
Among those criticized were Alistair Overeem, who, despite outstriking Frank Mir 139-5, was blasted for playing it too safe.
Similar criticism was met by 145-pound champ Jose Aldo, who appeared to be taking Ricardo Lamas apart with his feared leg kicks early on. However, Aldo coasted to yet another decision victory, seemingly lacking a bit of the killer instinct that quickly brought him fame in the WEC.
Regardless of its faults, UFC 169 did provide some great fight highlights. The UFC 169: Fight Motion proved this, showcasing some big hits in super slow motion. The shots from the Abel Trujillo vs. Jamie Varner slugfest are a sight to behold.
Check out the action from the Ultimate Fighting Championship below: