- UFC 184 Weigh-Ins Video & Results
- Invicta FC 11 Weigh-In Results: Cyborg vs. Tweet Official In Los Angeles
- Josh Thomson Forced Out Of UFC Fight Night 62
- Quote: I Would Crush Brock Lesnar, He Won’t Have Time To Scream
- Kimbo Slice Returns Against Ken Shamrock On June 20
- Ronda Rousey Tells Cyborg To ‘Stop Taking F–king Steroids,’ Isn’t Impressed With Arianny Celeste’s Job
- UFC 184 Open Workouts: Ronda Rousey Shows Off Slams
- UFC 184 Embedded Episode 3
UFC 169: Fight Motion Highlights
Despite a stacked main card featuring both a bantamweight and a featherweight title fight, UFC 169 was largely deemed a lackluster card as many of its featured fighters were derided for winning with less-than-stellar efforts.
Among those criticized were Alistair Overeem, who, despite outstriking Frank Mir 139-5, was blasted for playing it too safe.
Similar criticism was met by 145-pound champ Jose Aldo, who appeared to be taking Ricardo Lamas apart with his feared leg kicks early on. However, Aldo coasted to yet another decision victory, seemingly lacking a bit of the killer instinct that quickly brought him fame in the WEC.
Regardless of its faults, UFC 169 did provide some great fight highlights. The UFC 169: Fight Motion proved this, showcasing some big hits in super slow motion. The shots from the Abel Trujillo vs. Jamie Varner slugfest are a sight to behold.
Check out the action from the Ultimate Fighting Championship below: