- Urijah Faber Plans To Shake Up Featherweight By Defeating Frankie Edgar
- Rafael Dos Anjos: I Go In The Octagon To Kill A Guy
- Tyron Woodley Would Return To Meet Johny Hendricks At UFC 189
- Floyd Mayweather Vacates Titles: ‘It’s Time For Other Fighters’
- Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Scorecard & Punch Statistics
- Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Highlights
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
UFC 169: Fight Motion Highlights
Despite a stacked main card featuring both a bantamweight and a featherweight title fight, UFC 169 was largely deemed a lackluster card as many of its featured fighters were derided for winning with less-than-stellar efforts.
Among those criticized were Alistair Overeem, who, despite outstriking Frank Mir 139-5, was blasted for playing it too safe.
Similar criticism was met by 145-pound champ Jose Aldo, who appeared to be taking Ricardo Lamas apart with his feared leg kicks early on. However, Aldo coasted to yet another decision victory, seemingly lacking a bit of the killer instinct that quickly brought him fame in the WEC.
Regardless of its faults, UFC 169 did provide some great fight highlights. The UFC 169: Fight Motion proved this, showcasing some big hits in super slow motion. The shots from the Abel Trujillo vs. Jamie Varner slugfest are a sight to behold.
Check out the action from the Ultimate Fighting Championship below: