- Dana White Clarifies Jon Jones Rehabilitation Stint
- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 2
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva Open Workout Highlights & Media Scrum
- Lorenzo Fertitta Guarantees CM Punk’s First Opponent Will Be ‘Competitive’
- Ovince St. Preux vs. Patrick Cummins Added To UFC on FOX 15
- Update: Nick Diaz No-Shows UFC 183 Open Workouts, But Is Now In Las Vegas
- Jon Jones vs. Anthony Johnson Targeted For May
UFC 168 X Cam Highlights
UFC 168 was full of explosive finishes and high pace action, headlined by title fights between Ronda Rousey/Miesha Tate 2 and Anderson Silva/Chris Weidman 2; 168 promised to be one of the biggest UFC events of all time.
The fights delivered in a big way and as a result we see an amazing x cam (formerly phantom cam??) highlight of the event. Uriah Hall’s dominant beat down of Chris Leben looks so much more painful in super slow mo, as does Macario’s decimation of Bobby Voelker.
Highlights of the two main bouts are also pretty decent, although the infamous leg break is thankfully not included. Check out the video below, courtesy of UFC.com and stay tuned to LowKick!