- Dana White Says John Lineker And Kelvin Gastelum Will Be Forced To Move Up In Weight
- UFC 183 Prelims Live Results
- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 4
- Stephen ‘Wonderboy’ Thompson Out Of UFC Fight Night 60 Headliner Against Brandon Thatch
- Updated: Chris Weidman Injured, UFC 184 Bout With Vitor Belfort Cancelled
- Jose Aldo vs. Conor McGregor Official For UFC 189 Main Event In July
- UFC 183 Weigh-Ins Video & Results: Gastelum & Lineker Miss Badly
UFC 167: Georges St. Pierre vs. Johny Hendricks Full Fight Video Highlights
It was a controversial ending in Las Vegas, to say the least, at last night’s UFC 167. Record-setting UFC Welterweight champion Georges St. Pierre retained the belt, but many felt that it was indeed Johny Hendricks who should have walked out of the MGM Grand Garden Arena with the belt in hand.
Even Dana White thought it was a clear victory for Hendricks, who battered the champ unlike any man had done over the course of a full five championship rounds. Hendricks knew it was his bout but took the loss in stride.
Below are the fight video highlights for this polarizing bout, courtesy of Fox Sports. Check them out and see if you think anything changed. Is there anything else for GSP to do in mixed martial arts? Does he owe embattled challenger Hendricks an immediate rematch?