- Cat Zingano Planned For A Dog Fight, Not A 14-Second Defeat
- Brock Lesnar Was In Attendance At UFC 184
- UFC 184 Highlights: Jake Ellenberger vs. Josh Koscheck
- UFC 184 Highlights: Alan Jouban vs. Richard Walsh
- Who’s Next For Ronda Rousey?
- Poll: Will Ronda Rousey Retire Undefeated?
- Anderson Silva To Admit PED Use
- UFC 184 Highlights: Watch Ronda Rousey Destroy Cat Zingano With Record-Setting Finish
- UFC 184 Post-Fight Bonuses: Ronda Rousey Headlines Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 184 Main Card Live Results: Ronda Rousey Scores Fastest UFC Title Fight Finish In History
UFC 167: Bonuses, Attendance & Gate
In what was, a great night of fights and a main card decision that drew much controversy, UFC 167 from Las Vegas, Nevada, provided an evening of full entertainment and debate, as it concluded its pay-per-view telecast, while leaving George St. Pierre in retention of his welterweight belt.
The awards on the night amounted to 50,000 dollars (US) and delivered to Georges St. Pierre, Johny Hendricks, Tyron Woodley and Donald Cerrone, for their fan pleasing efforts on the night.
The attendances and gate for the evening were 14,856 persons and a total of $5.7 million dollars, taken.
The awards went to:
Fight of the night went to, Georges St. Pierre & Johny Hendricks. The duo put on a barn burning and controversial affair, which left many fans scratching their heads as to the outcome; GSP by way of split decision.
Knock out of the night went to, Tyron Woodley. Woodley set his masterful KO dispersal of Josh Koscheck near the end or round one; Kos was not only efficiently KO’d, but he could easily find himself cut by the UFC as a result of the stoppage.
Submission of the night went to, Donald Cerrone. Cerrone stalked his opponent, Evan Dunham over the first round, only to take him to the ground and secure a beautiful triangle choke in the second round of their fight.