- Matt Brown: What The F–k Has Conor Done Compared To Frankie?
- “Rumble” Thinks Alexander Gustafsson Is As Dangerous As Jon Jones
- Ratings! UFC Fight Night 57 Peaks At Over 1 Million Viewers
- Joe Lauzon vs Al Iaquinta Added To UFC 183
- Renan Barao Challenges T.J. Dillashaw To Fight Him In Brazil
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
UFC 166 Weigh-Ins Results And Replay
We are just one day removed from a huge Saturday night of MMA, with UFC 166 within reaching distance; it must be weigh-ins day here at Lowkick.com. Obviously the biggest match of the night is the headliner, Cain Velasquez vs. Junior Dos Santos III, but the card has so much more to offer.
Roy Nelson will battle long-time foe Daniel Cormier in a Heavyweight affair, Gabriel Gonzaga and Shawn Jordan will battle it out, Diego Sanchez and Gilbert Melendez have an appointment to brawl, and Flyweights John Dodson and Darrell Montague help make the main card one of the best this year.
Nate Marquardt and Hector Lombard will slug it out at 170, Tim Boetsch, G-Sot, Kj Noons, and many more will appear on the undercard. UFC 166 measures up very well against the 2013 schedule of megacards, which is proving to be one of the most exciting in MMA history.
So tune in right here at Lowkick.com at 5PM ET for live coverage of the weigh-ins from Houston. Video courtesy of UFC.com.
Cain Velasquez (241) vs. Junior dos Santos (240)
Daniel Cormier (224) vs. Roy Nelson (249)
Gilbert Melendez (156) vs. Diego Sanchez (156)
Gabriel Gonzaga (257) vs. Shawn Jordan (255)
John Dodson (125) vs. Darrell Montague (126)
Tim Boetsch (186) vs. C.B. Dollaway (186)
Hector Lombard (169) vs. Nate Marquardt (171)
Jessica Eye (135) vs. Sarah Kaufman (135)
K.J. Noons (156) vs. George Sotiropoulos (155)
Adlan Amagov (171) vs. T.J. Waldburger (170.5)
Tony Ferguson (155) vs. Mike Rio (156)
Andre Fili (148.5) vs. Jeremy Larsen (145.5)
Kyogi Horiguchi (135) vs. Dustin Pague (135)