- Dana White Not Optimistic About GSP Return: He Hasn’t Been Hungry For A Long Time
- Surprise! Aldo & McGregor Hurl PED Accusations At One Another
- CABMMA Changes Drew Dober Loss To No Contest
- Henry Cejudo Added To June’s UFC 188 From Mexico, Chico Camus Rumored Opponent
- UFC 189 World Tour Heats Up In Boston: Dana White Forced To Intervene
- Nick Diaz Hires Professionals To Investigate UFC 183 Drug Test
UFC 166: Melendez VS. Sanchez Pre-fight Interview
The Two big fights on the Saturday night’s UFC 166 card are easily the main and the co-main events; Cain Velasquez vs. Junior Dos Santos & Daniel Cormier vs. Roy Nelson.
However, as the combatants are all men of extreme power, there is the very real possibility that the two matches could be short and decisive affairs, and as such, might prove disappointing in the warfare they provide.
Regarding the third fight from the top of the card, Diego Sanchez vs. Gilbert Melendez, this is not apt to be the case.
Where the main and co-main events might be quick and dramatic, Sanchez & Melendez are not likely to be.
These two fighters are about as well-matched as it gets and particularly in one area; heart. Neither of these two is going to give up, and neither is going to quit or gas. This fight is for the most part a toss-up as to who will win.
Sanchez is of the impression that he’s fought better competition and is the better fighter. Melendez is of a mind that any time “The Dream” has run up against great fighters he’s come up short. As Melendez sees himself as a great fighter, he is expecting Diego to stay true to form on Saturday night.
As it stands, fans will know the answers to all of UFC 166’s questions in just three days’ time.