- UFC 186 Weigh-In Results: Title Fight Official In Canada
- UFC 186 LowKick Predictions
- ONE Championship 26 Results: Askren vs. Santos Ends In No Contest Following Eyepoke
- UFC 186: Georges St-Pierre And Rory MacDonald Q&A
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 2
- ‘Grown Up’ Rampage Thinks If Anyone Can Knock Out Maldonado, It’s Him
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
UFC 166: Melendez VS. Sanchez Pre-fight Interview
The Two big fights on the Saturday night’s UFC 166 card are easily the main and the co-main events; Cain Velasquez vs. Junior Dos Santos & Daniel Cormier vs. Roy Nelson.
However, as the combatants are all men of extreme power, there is the very real possibility that the two matches could be short and decisive affairs, and as such, might prove disappointing in the warfare they provide.
Regarding the third fight from the top of the card, Diego Sanchez vs. Gilbert Melendez, this is not apt to be the case.
Where the main and co-main events might be quick and dramatic, Sanchez & Melendez are not likely to be.
These two fighters are about as well-matched as it gets and particularly in one area; heart. Neither of these two is going to give up, and neither is going to quit or gas. This fight is for the most part a toss-up as to who will win.
Sanchez is of the impression that he’s fought better competition and is the better fighter. Melendez is of a mind that any time “The Dream” has run up against great fighters he’s come up short. As Melendez sees himself as a great fighter, he is expecting Diego to stay true to form on Saturday night.
As it stands, fans will know the answers to all of UFC 166’s questions in just three days’ time.