- Jacare Souza & Yoel Romero (Kinda) Agree To Fight In 2015
- UFC 179 Conor McGregor Q&A Video
- UFC 179 Weigh-Ins Video And Results
- Knee Injury Forces Diego Sanchez Out Of UFC 180
- UFC 179 Embedded: Episode 3
- UFC 179 Open Workouts From Rio
- Conor McGregor vs Dennis Siver In The Works For January UFC In Boston
- Chris Weidman vs Vitor Belfort Set For UFC 184 On February 28th From Los Angeles
UFC 165 Q&A With Chris Weidman
Things have been moving pretty fast for Chris Weidman, he went from a hard working Middleweight to the champion of the world in an instant. The left hook heard around the world shattered Anderson Silva’s invincible persona, and made Weidman the most talked about fighter in MMA.
December 28th is the date that was eventually set for the rematch, and the former p4p topper will get the chance to claim his belt back from the Serra-Longo product. Weidman spoke ahead of the UFC 165 weigh-ins in Toronto, fielding questions from the Canadian crowd.
From Jones to GSP to the Silva fight; Weidman talks to the crowd quite openly about some great subjects. The biggest fight in MMA history will take place when Weidman rematches Silva, and the champion remains down to earth as he fields the crowds questions.
Check out the video courtesy of UFC.com.