- Grapple At The Garden Results: Maynard & King Mo Score Wins
- After UFC Fight Night 58 Win, Renan Barao Wants To Bring Belt Back To Brazil
- Luke Rockhold Calls Out Lyoto Machida After UFC Fight Night 58
- Scott Coker Pulls Contract Card On Dana White Over Rampage
- UFC Fight Night 58: Renan Barao vs. Mitch Gagnon Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 58: Lyoto Machida vs. CB Dollaway Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 58 Post-Fight Bonuses: Four Earn “Performance of The Night” in Brazil
- UFC Fight Night 58 Post-Fight Press Conference
- *UPDATE* Rampage Jackson Will Return To UFC Despite Bellator Contract
- UFC Fight Night 58 Main Card Results: Machida Finishes Dollaway, Barao Submits Gagnon
UFC 165 Q&A With Chris Weidman
Things have been moving pretty fast for Chris Weidman, he went from a hard working Middleweight to the champion of the world in an instant. The left hook heard around the world shattered Anderson Silva’s invincible persona, and made Weidman the most talked about fighter in MMA.
December 28th is the date that was eventually set for the rematch, and the former p4p topper will get the chance to claim his belt back from the Serra-Longo product. Weidman spoke ahead of the UFC 165 weigh-ins in Toronto, fielding questions from the Canadian crowd.
From Jones to GSP to the Silva fight; Weidman talks to the crowd quite openly about some great subjects. The biggest fight in MMA history will take place when Weidman rematches Silva, and the champion remains down to earth as he fields the crowds questions.
Check out the video courtesy of UFC.com.