- UFC on FOX 14 Overnight Numbers Show Biggest FOX Ratings In Two Years
- Five Light Heavyweight Bouts To Make After UFC on FOX 14
- Biggest Winners & Losers From UFC On FOX 14
- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson
- UFC on FOX 14: Anthony Johnson vs. Alexander Gustafsson Highlights
UFC 165 Q&A With Chris Weidman
Things have been moving pretty fast for Chris Weidman, he went from a hard working Middleweight to the champion of the world in an instant. The left hook heard around the world shattered Anderson Silva’s invincible persona, and made Weidman the most talked about fighter in MMA.
December 28th is the date that was eventually set for the rematch, and the former p4p topper will get the chance to claim his belt back from the Serra-Longo product. Weidman spoke ahead of the UFC 165 weigh-ins in Toronto, fielding questions from the Canadian crowd.
From Jones to GSP to the Silva fight; Weidman talks to the crowd quite openly about some great subjects. The biggest fight in MMA history will take place when Weidman rematches Silva, and the champion remains down to earth as he fields the crowds questions.
Check out the video courtesy of UFC.com.