- Cain Velasquez Out Of UFC 180, Hunt vs Werdum For Interim Belt
- Poll: Who Is The Strangest MMA Fighter Of All Time?
- Glover Teixeira On Jon Jones’ Eye Pokes: Either Way, He Would Have Won That Fight
- Chan Sung Jung Believes Military Service Will Give Him Time To Heal
- Jose Aldo Says Chad Mendes Hasn’t Changed Since UFC 142
- Why Georges St-Pierre Shouldn’t Rush To Return
UFC 165 Q&A With Chris Weidman
Things have been moving pretty fast for Chris Weidman, he went from a hard working Middleweight to the champion of the world in an instant. The left hook heard around the world shattered Anderson Silva’s invincible persona, and made Weidman the most talked about fighter in MMA.
December 28th is the date that was eventually set for the rematch, and the former p4p topper will get the chance to claim his belt back from the Serra-Longo product. Weidman spoke ahead of the UFC 165 weigh-ins in Toronto, fielding questions from the Canadian crowd.
From Jones to GSP to the Silva fight; Weidman talks to the crowd quite openly about some great subjects. The biggest fight in MMA history will take place when Weidman rematches Silva, and the champion remains down to earth as he fields the crowds questions.
Check out the video courtesy of UFC.com.