- Mickey Rourke Returns To Boxing After 20 Years, Finishes Opponent In The Second
- Poll: Who Wins The UFC On FOX 14 Main Event?
- Anthony Pettis Says He Was Only At 75 Percent When He Won The Title
- Phil Davis vs Ryan Bader Official For UFC On FOX 14
- Who Will Be UFC Bantamweight Champion At The End Of 2015?
UFC 165 Q&A With Chris Weidman
Things have been moving pretty fast for Chris Weidman, he went from a hard working Middleweight to the champion of the world in an instant. The left hook heard around the world shattered Anderson Silva’s invincible persona, and made Weidman the most talked about fighter in MMA.
December 28th is the date that was eventually set for the rematch, and the former p4p topper will get the chance to claim his belt back from the Serra-Longo product. Weidman spoke ahead of the UFC 165 weigh-ins in Toronto, fielding questions from the Canadian crowd.
From Jones to GSP to the Silva fight; Weidman talks to the crowd quite openly about some great subjects. The biggest fight in MMA history will take place when Weidman rematches Silva, and the champion remains down to earth as he fields the crowds questions.
Check out the video courtesy of UFC.com.