- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
- Benson Henderson & Michael Johnson Verbally Agree To Fight
- UFC 185 Drug Tests Come Back Negative
- Alexander Gustafsson Faces Glover Teixeira At UFC Fight Night 69 In Berlin
- Jose Aldo Says There Was ‘No Slap,’ Find Out For Yourself
- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
UFC 164 on Pay-Per-View Preview
UFC 163 is in the books and now it’s time to look forward (with great anticipation) to UFC 164, Henderson / Pettis II (August 31rst).
For his part, the current lightweight champion wants “to get that Pettis stain off (his) soul” and in turn, “Showtime” wants “the champ and (he) wants that belt.”
The fight has been nearly 3 years in the making and both fighters have a point to prove to the other. Henderson wants to prove that his 2010 WEC title loss was a one-off and Pettis wants to prove that it wasn’t.
In what has to be one of the most anticipated fights of the year, both will square off and settle the issue in Milwaukee, come the end-of-the-month.
Here’s the UFC 164 PPV trailer to help get those MMA taste-buds salivating.