- Javier Mendez Believes Less Hard Sparring Will Reduce Injuries In Training
- Urijah Faber: TJ Dillashaw & Chad Mendes Could Both Beat Jose Aldo
- Tyron Woodley Says Hector Lombard Is ‘Salty And Bitter’
- Ricardo Lamas Envisions An Unconcsious Conor McGregor
- UFC Fight Night 57 Aftermath: Junior, Edgar, JB & ‘The Photo’
- Quote: Jon Jones Couldn’t Keep Cain Velasquez Off Him
- Just How Far Will Edson Barboza Go?
- Cub Swanson Thanks Frankie Edgar For Teaching Him A Lesson
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
- UFC Fight Night 57: Frankie Edgar vs. Cub Swanson Highlights
UFC 164 on Pay-Per-View Preview
UFC 163 is in the books and now it’s time to look forward (with great anticipation) to UFC 164, Henderson / Pettis II (August 31rst).
For his part, the current lightweight champion wants “to get that Pettis stain off (his) soul” and in turn, “Showtime” wants “the champ and (he) wants that belt.”
The fight has been nearly 3 years in the making and both fighters have a point to prove to the other. Henderson wants to prove that his 2010 WEC title loss was a one-off and Pettis wants to prove that it wasn’t.
In what has to be one of the most anticipated fights of the year, both will square off and settle the issue in Milwaukee, come the end-of-the-month.
Here’s the UFC 164 PPV trailer to help get those MMA taste-buds salivating.