- Lewis vs. Jordan, Jouban vs. Ebersole Scheduled For UFC Fight Night 68
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
- Photos: CM Punk’s First ‘MMA Fight Scrimmage’ At Roufusport
- Burt Watson Confirms Resignation From UFC After 14 Years
- UFC 185 Free Fight: Anthony Pettis vs. Joe Lauzon
- Dana White: Georges St- Pierre Doesn’t Want To Fight
UFC 164 on Pay-Per-View Preview
UFC 163 is in the books and now it’s time to look forward (with great anticipation) to UFC 164, Henderson / Pettis II (August 31rst).
For his part, the current lightweight champion wants “to get that Pettis stain off (his) soul” and in turn, “Showtime” wants “the champ and (he) wants that belt.”
The fight has been nearly 3 years in the making and both fighters have a point to prove to the other. Henderson wants to prove that his 2010 WEC title loss was a one-off and Pettis wants to prove that it wasn’t.
In what has to be one of the most anticipated fights of the year, both will square off and settle the issue in Milwaukee, come the end-of-the-month.
Here’s the UFC 164 PPV trailer to help get those MMA taste-buds salivating.