- Junior Dos Santos: Alistair Overeem Isn’t As Buff As He Was Before
- Video: Watch Conor McGregor Steal Jose Aldo’s Belt In Dublin
- UFC 189 World Tour Press Conference Live From Dublin
- Ronda Rousey Hints She May Join ‘The Rock’ At Next Year’s Wrestlemania
- Dennis Bermudez Battles Jeremy Stephens At UFC 189
- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
UFC 164: Benson Henderson Pre-Fight Interview
Benson Henderson will face his biggest challenge to date at UFC 164, he will look to avenge his last loss and extend his UFC win streak to eight against Anthony Pettis. The two first met at WEC 53, where Pettis snatched the Lightweight title from Bendo in convincing fashion.
After some chops and changes, the two are once again scheduled to collide in Milwaukee. Henderson has been criticized for his lack of finishes lately, his seven UFC wins have all come by decisions, and the latest fights have been very close. In his pre fight interview for UFC 164 Smooth talks about his gameplan for the Pettis rematch.
It appears he may be looking to up his striking game, which in turn may produce a more exciting fight. Pettis is certainly the more diverse striker, but Bendo has cardio for days and is an explosive athlete. I’m intigued to see how this bout plays out, and I’m finding it pretty hard to pick out a winner at this stage.
Check out Henderson’s UFC 164 pre fight interview, courtesy of UFC.com, and stay tuned to Lowkick!