- Who Will Be UFC Bantamweight Champion At The End Of 2015?
- UFC 181 Extended Video Preview
- Poll: Has Robbie Lawler Improved Enough To Beat Johny Hendricks?
- Nick Diaz Says He Would Have Failed Drug Test After GSP Fight
- UFC Fight Night 57 Super Slo-Mo Highlights
- Matt Brown: What The F–k Has Conor Done Compared To Frankie?
- “Rumble” Thinks Alexander Gustafsson Is As Dangerous As Jon Jones
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
UFC 164: Benson Henderson Pre-Fight Interview
Benson Henderson will face his biggest challenge to date at UFC 164, he will look to avenge his last loss and extend his UFC win streak to eight against Anthony Pettis. The two first met at WEC 53, where Pettis snatched the Lightweight title from Bendo in convincing fashion.
After some chops and changes, the two are once again scheduled to collide in Milwaukee. Henderson has been criticized for his lack of finishes lately, his seven UFC wins have all come by decisions, and the latest fights have been very close. In his pre fight interview for UFC 164 Smooth talks about his gameplan for the Pettis rematch.
It appears he may be looking to up his striking game, which in turn may produce a more exciting fight. Pettis is certainly the more diverse striker, but Bendo has cardio for days and is an explosive athlete. I’m intigued to see how this bout plays out, and I’m finding it pretty hard to pick out a winner at this stage.
Check out Henderson’s UFC 164 pre fight interview, courtesy of UFC.com, and stay tuned to Lowkick!