- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs Nick Diaz Fight Breakdown
- Akira Corassani Announces Retirement From MMA
- Did A Head Butt Cause Alexander Gustafsson To Lose In Sweden?
- Daniel Cormier Wants To Fight Alexander Gustafsson In Louisiana
- Jon Jones Unveils His Light Heavyweight Top Five
- Dan Henderson Stoppage Reportedly Saved His Vision At UFC on FOX 14
Lyoto Machida: Phil Davis Has Never Experienced Someone With My Style
Former Light-Heavyweight champion Lyoto Machida will look to extend his win streak to three when he squares off against Phil Davis at UFC 163. The Japanese-Brazilian (or ‘Japilian’) karate master will look to use his elusiveness against the wrestling whizz ‘Mr Wonderful’.
The Pennsylvanian native, Davis, will also look to improve his win streak to three against Machida. His recent wins over Wagner Prado and Vinny Magalhaes have put Davis in good standing at 205. The winner of this fight will arguably be right in the middle of a busy title mix.
A lot of people think this will be a squash match for Machida against Davis, but there are no easy fights at the top level, and Machida is well aware of this. Check out The Dragon’s pre fight interview, courtesy of UFC.com, and stay tuned to Lowkick!