- Ohio Prosecutor Drops Alleged Assault Case Against Matt Brown
- UFC May Be Targeting Brock Lesnar vs. Frank Mir 3 For Madison Square Garden
- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- UFC 187 Keeps Growing: Uriah Hall Faces Rafael Natal
- Ronda Rousey Won’t Say She’s Incapable Of Beating Anyone
- Vitor Belfort: I Was Tested Seven Times For My Fight With Weidman – Was He?
- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Lyoto Machida: Phil Davis Has Never Experienced Someone With My Style
Former Light-Heavyweight champion Lyoto Machida will look to extend his win streak to three when he squares off against Phil Davis at UFC 163. The Japanese-Brazilian (or ‘Japilian’) karate master will look to use his elusiveness against the wrestling whizz ‘Mr Wonderful’.
The Pennsylvanian native, Davis, will also look to improve his win streak to three against Machida. His recent wins over Wagner Prado and Vinny Magalhaes have put Davis in good standing at 205. The winner of this fight will arguably be right in the middle of a busy title mix.
A lot of people think this will be a squash match for Machida against Davis, but there are no easy fights at the top level, and Machida is well aware of this. Check out The Dragon’s pre fight interview, courtesy of UFC.com, and stay tuned to Lowkick!