- Igor Pokrajac And Five Others Cut From The UFC
- Julianna Pena Returns Against Milana Dudieva At UFC Fight Night 63
- UFC 183: Up Close & Personal – Anderson Silva
- Rashad Evans Predicts Anthony Johnson Will Knock Out Jon Jones
- Cris Cyborg Return Set For Same Weekend & City As Ronda Rousey
- Jose Aldo vs Conor McGregor Postponed Until Mid-Summer
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs Nick Diaz Fight Breakdown
- Akira Corassani Announces Retirement From MMA
- Did A Head Butt Cause Alexander Gustafsson To Lose In Sweden?
- Daniel Cormier Wants To Fight Alexander Gustafsson In Louisiana
UFC 163 Bonuses, Attendance & Gate
UFC 163 went down in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil last night, and it was a mixed bag of emotions for MMA fans. After some great prelims, we were treated to a rather bizarre main card.
Fight of the night went to Ian McCall and Illarde Santos for their three round 125lb. barn burner (+1 for the Flyweights).
Submission of the night went to Sergio Moraes for his creative inverted triangle win.
Last of all, knockout of the night went to Anthony Perosh for his surprise starching of Vinny Magalhaes. the BJJ world champion was a heavy favorite coming into this fight, until 14 seconds in. He walked into a stiff right hand and sonds later, it was all she wrote.
Each fighter received a 50K bonus for their impressive efforts. Once again, Brazil played host to an awesome spectacle of MMA, only slightly dampened by the strange occurences on the main card.
Fight of the Night: Ian McCall vs. Iliarde Santos
Submission of the Night: Sergio Moraes
Knockout of the Night: Anthony Perosh