- CM Punk Targeting Late 2015 UFC Debut
- Rashad Evans vs. Glover Teixeira Reportedly Agreed Upon For UFC Fight Night 60 In Brazil
- UFC Fight Night 58: Lyoto Machida vs CB Dollaway Breakdown
- Michael Bisping Disagrees With “Butthurt” Fighters Behind UFC Lawsuit
- Jon Jones ‘Offended’ The UFC Showed Death Threat Video
- Daniel Cormier: I’m Looking To Rid MMA Of Jon Jones
- Rory MacDonald Informed He Won’t Fight For Title, Will Just ‘Light Up’ Whoever’s Next
UFC 162 Pre Fight Press Conference
UFC 162 is within touching distance, and I’m starting to get that pre fight hype feeling again. With a stacked card from top to bottom featuring Frankie Edgar, Charles Oliveira, Tim Boetsch, Mark Munoz, Tim Kennedy, Roger Gracie and of course Anderson Silva vs. Chris Weidman for the 185lb. title-UFC 162 is sure to be an epic event.
For seemingly a lifetime, the Lowkick community has bantered, bickered, debated and argued over the outcome of the evening’s main event. So many questions and theories about Silva’s legitimacy and Weidman’s ability, but they will all be put to rest come Saturday.
For the moment, check out the UFC 162 pre fight press conference from Las Vegas and stay tuned to Lowkick!