- Invicta FC 11: “Cyborg” Pockets Tweet’s Salary x 15
- Ronda Rousey Wants To Fight Bethe Correia in Brazil
- Ohio Prosecutor Drops Alleged Assault Case Against Matt Brown
- UFC May Be Targeting Brock Lesnar vs. Frank Mir 3 For Madison Square Garden
- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- UFC 187 Keeps Growing: Uriah Hall Faces Rafael Natal
- Ronda Rousey Won’t Say She’s Incapable Of Beating Anyone
- Vitor Belfort: I Was Tested Seven Times For My Fight With Weidman – Was He?
- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
UFC 162 Pre Fight Press Conference
UFC 162 is within touching distance, and I’m starting to get that pre fight hype feeling again. With a stacked card from top to bottom featuring Frankie Edgar, Charles Oliveira, Tim Boetsch, Mark Munoz, Tim Kennedy, Roger Gracie and of course Anderson Silva vs. Chris Weidman for the 185lb. title-UFC 162 is sure to be an epic event.
For seemingly a lifetime, the Lowkick community has bantered, bickered, debated and argued over the outcome of the evening’s main event. So many questions and theories about Silva’s legitimacy and Weidman’s ability, but they will all be put to rest come Saturday.
For the moment, check out the UFC 162 pre fight press conference from Las Vegas and stay tuned to Lowkick!