- Brendan Schaub Moves Down To Light Heavyweight For Next Fight
- Dana White Reveals Jose Aldo Went Crazy After McGregor Slapped Him On Back
- TJ Dillashaw vs. Renan Barao II Will Still Happen
- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
- Anderson Silva Says Another Title Run Possible If He Has The Opportunity
UFC 162 Post-Fight Press Conference: Anderson Silva Needs Time To Decide Next Move
Watch the UFC 162 post-fight press conference from MMA H.E.A.T., where UFC President Dana White and the main card fighters all weigh in on tonight’s epic card that endedwith Chris Weidman shocking the world en route to a TKO victory over the legendary Anderson Silva.
White asks the media to give Silva some room, as he needs some time off to decide just what his next move in fighting will be. While a rematch with Chris Weidman is on the table, Silva said after the fight that he is not going to fight ofr the title any longer. White also had high praise for Cub Swanson who fought a battle with Dennis Siver, ultimately winning by TKO and getting a Fight of the Night bonus in the process.
Weidman explained his confidence and how he felt when Silva began to clown him, noting that he just told himself to stand his ground and hit him. Only the future will tell what the great champion Silva will decide, as many are already saying that he looked like he just gave the win to Weidman.
However, Dana White thinks that once Silva has had time to let the loss sink in, he will want nothing more than the rematch. What do you think?