- Jacare: It’s My Time, I Can Finish Anybody In The Division
- UFC on FOX 15: Jacare Souza vs. Chris Camozzi Full Fight Video Highlights
- Max Holloway: I Want That Win Back Over Conor McGregor
- Luke Rockhold Promises To Choke Chris Weidman At Madison Square Garden
- UFC on FOX 15: Paige VanZant vs. Felice Herrig Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC on FOX 15: Luke Rockhold vs. Lyoto Machida Full Fight Video Highlights
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
UFC 161: Evans vs. Henderson Weigh Ins Video And Results
The UFC 161 weigh ins are scheduled to take place this evening at 5PM ET, so where better to watch then right here, at Lowkick.com! Join us as we stream the weigh ins where MMA legends Dan Henderson and Rashad Evans will tip the scales, and perform the ceremonial staredown for our pleasure.
Also on scene will be Pat Barry, Shawn Jordan, Igor Pokrajac, Roy Nelson, Stipe Miocic, Ryan Jimmo and many more.
So the fighters hit the scale and here is how they got on:
UFC 161 Main Event:
205 lbs.: (206) vs. (204)
UFC 161 Main Card PPV Fights (10 p.m. ET):
265 lbs.: (260) vs. (243)
205 lbs.: (206) vs. (206)
135 lbs.: (134) vs. (135.5)
265 lbs.: (245) vs. (248)
UFC 161 FX “Prelims” Fights (8 p.m. ET):
170 lbs.: (171) vs. (171)
155 lbs.: (156) vs. (155.5)
170 lbs.: (170.5) vs. (170.5)
135 lbs.: (136) vs. (135)
UFC 161 Facebook “Prelims” Fights (6:35 p.m. ET):
155 lbs.: (155) vs. (155.5)
135 lbs.: (136) vs. (135.5)
So everybody makes weight and I’m looking forward to UFC 161, does anyone else think that Jake Shields has trouble making 170? He looked gaunt. Stay tuned to Lowkick!