- Matt Brown: What The F–k Has Conor Done Compared To Frankie?
- “Rumble” Thinks Alexander Gustafsson Is As Dangerous As Jon Jones
- Ratings! UFC Fight Night 57 Peaks At Over 1 Million Viewers
- Joe Lauzon vs. Al Iaquinta Added To UFC 183
- Renan Barao Challenges T.J. Dillashaw To Fight Him In Brazil
- Vitor Belfort Says He’s Actually Better Without TRT
- Poll: Who Deserves The Next UFC Featherweight Title Shot?
UFC 161: Evans vs. Henderson Weigh Ins Video And Results
The UFC 161 weigh ins are scheduled to take place this evening at 5PM ET, so where better to watch then right here, at Lowkick.com! Join us as we stream the weigh ins where MMA legends Dan Henderson and Rashad Evans will tip the scales, and perform the ceremonial staredown for our pleasure.
Also on scene will be Pat Barry, Shawn Jordan, Igor Pokrajac, Roy Nelson, Stipe Miocic, Ryan Jimmo and many more.
So the fighters hit the scale and here is how they got on:
UFC 161 Main Event:
205 lbs.: (206) vs. (204)
UFC 161 Main Card PPV Fights (10 p.m. ET):
265 lbs.: (260) vs. (243)
205 lbs.: (206) vs. (206)
135 lbs.: (134) vs. (135.5)
265 lbs.: (245) vs. (248)
UFC 161 FX “Prelims” Fights (8 p.m. ET):
170 lbs.: (171) vs. (171)
155 lbs.: (156) vs. (155.5)
170 lbs.: (170.5) vs. (170.5)
135 lbs.: (136) vs. (135)
UFC 161 Facebook “Prelims” Fights (6:35 p.m. ET):
155 lbs.: (155) vs. (155.5)
135 lbs.: (136) vs. (135.5)
So everybody makes weight and I’m looking forward to UFC 161, does anyone else think that Jake Shields has trouble making 170? He looked gaunt. Stay tuned to Lowkick!