- Luke Rockhold Would Love To ‘Beat Belfort’s A–,’ Doesn’t Think He Deserves Title
- Hector Lombard Talks Unfair Punishment For Stupidity
- Harboring No Ill Will Towards UFC, Phil Davis Wants Immediate Bellator Title Shot
- UFC Overhauls Reebok Pay Structure To Focus On Number Of Fights
- Chad Mendes Won’t Rule Out Facing Urijah Faber
- Countdown To UFC 186: Johnson vs. Horiguchi & Bisping vs. Dollaway
- UFC on FOX 15 Medical Suspensions: Swanson, Machida & Herrig Get Long Sits
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
UFC 161: Dan Henderson vs. Rashad Evans Extended Preview
Dan Henderson and Rashad Evans will fight to stay relevant at 205, when they collide at UFC 161. ‘Suga’ is riding a two fight losing streak, losing to Jon Jones and Rogerio Nogueira, so he is truly going to have his back against the wall. Evans has never lost two fights on the bounce, before now, and he will face a huge challenge at UFC 161 in the form of Dan Henderson.
Hendo has really been around the block in MMA, he has won almost every accolade going except a UFC strap. So he will not only be fighting to stay relevant, but also to pursue his dream of winning a UFC championship. Hendo, who is now 42, will really be looking at his last chance for a title run in the biggest stage for MMA. This could be a fotn in the making.
Check out the UFC 161 extended trailer for Hendo vs. Suga, featuring some brutal KO and fight highlights, and stay tuned to Lowkick!