- Ronda Rousey Claims To Be The GOAT, Pennington Slams Holm
- UFC 184 Embedded Episode 5
- Invicta FC 11 Results: Cyborg Destroys Tweet In The First
- Dan Henderson vs. Tim Boetsch, Matt Mitrione vs. Ben Rothwell Added To UFC Fight Night 68
- Pay-Per-View Money Will Reportedly Push Ronda Rousey’s UFC 184 Payday Past $1 Million
- UFC 184 Weigh-Ins Results: Rousey & Zingano On Point
UFC 161: Dan Henderson vs. Rashad Evans Extended Preview
Dan Henderson and Rashad Evans will fight to stay relevant at 205, when they collide at UFC 161. ‘Suga’ is riding a two fight losing streak, losing to Jon Jones and Rogerio Nogueira, so he is truly going to have his back against the wall. Evans has never lost two fights on the bounce, before now, and he will face a huge challenge at UFC 161 in the form of Dan Henderson.
Hendo has really been around the block in MMA, he has won almost every accolade going except a UFC strap. So he will not only be fighting to stay relevant, but also to pursue his dream of winning a UFC championship. Hendo, who is now 42, will really be looking at his last chance for a title run in the biggest stage for MMA. This could be a fotn in the making.
Check out the UFC 161 extended trailer for Hendo vs. Suga, featuring some brutal KO and fight highlights, and stay tuned to Lowkick!