- UFC on FOX 15: Paige VanZant vs. Felice Herrig Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC on FOX 15: Luke Rockhold vs. Lyoto Machida Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC on FOX 15 Bonuses: Rockhold, Holloway Bank $50,000
- UFC on FOX 15 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC on FOX 15 Main Card Results: Luke Rockhold Batters, Submits Lyoto Machida
- UFC on FOX 15 Preliminary Card Results: Dariush Dominates Miller
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
UFC 160 Weigh-Ins Video And Results
It almost that time, fight day is nearly upon us, and so it is time for the fighters to hit the scale. We are in for a great night of fights, especially in the Heavyweight division. The headlining bout is a rematch between Cain Velasquez and Bigfoot Silva, the co main is a much anticipated slugfest between Mark Hunt and Junior dos Santos.
Check out the weigh ins live stream from 6pm EST below and stay tuned to Lowkick!
265 lbs.: UFC Heavyweight Champion Cain Velasquez (240) vs. Antonio Silva (263)
Pay-per-view main card (10 p.m. ET)
265 lbs.: Junior dos Santos (239) vs. Mark Hunt (264)
205 lbs.: James Te Huna (206) vs. Glover Teixeira (205)
155 lbs.: T.J. Grant (155) vs. Gray Maynard (156)
155 lbs.: Donald Cerrone (155) vs. K.J. Noons (156)
FX channel prelims (8 p.m. ET):
170 lbs.: Mike Pyle (170) vs. Rick Story (169)
145 lbs.: Dennis Bermudez (146) vs. Max Holloway (145)
170 lbs.: Colton Smith (170) vs. Robert Whittaker (171)
155 lbs.: Khabib Nurmagomedov (158.5)** vs. Abel Trujillo (155)
Facebook prelims (6:30 p.m. ET):
*Has two hours to shed the additional weight
**Has forfeited 20-percent of his purse for missing weight
So only Khabib Nurmagomedov misses weight, providing Burrell can shed the extra pound, and everyone looks to be in great shape. Stay tuned to Lowkick for extensive UFC 160 coverage!!