- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
- Conor McGregor: Everything I Touch Turns To Gold
- Anderson Silva Says Another Title Run Possible If He Has The Opportunity
- Claudia Gadelha Injured, Out Of UFC Fight Night 64
- Ricardo Lamas: Conor McGregor Doesn’t Like It When The Tables Are Turned
- Cyborg’s Attempt To Make Bantamweight Back On For Next Fight
- Dana White Not Optimistic About GSP Return: He Hasn’t Been Hungry For A Long Time
- CABMMA Changes Drew Dober Loss To No Contest
UFC 160 Main Card Results: Cain Reigns Supreme, Cigano Takes Out Hunt In A War
Well UFC 160 is in the bag and we were treated to a really exciting night of fights. On the main card Gray Maynard was knocked out by rising star TJ Grant. Donald Cerrone reasserted himself at 155 with a dominant win over KJ Noons. Noons looked like badly painted portrait of himself by the end of the fight, Cerrone’s elbows really did a number on him.
Moving up to the Light-Heavyweights and we saw Glover Teixeira solidify his status as a top contender with a slick submission win over fellow rising talent James Te Huna. The Brazilian prospect was far too fast and diverse for the game Te Huna, ending it by choke in the first.
Junior dos Santos and Mark Hunt put on a solid three round war for the fans, both men were bloodied up and swollen by the third round. Hunt was trailing badly and was looking tired, Cigano had beaten him to the body and head with ease at times, although Hunt was very game and landed some huge shots on JDS. Cigano’s chin and athleticism showed out as he landed a spinning wheel kick and some GnP to finish Hunt by KO in round three.
In the main event, champion Cain Velasquez squared off in a rematch with Antonio Bigfoot Silva. The only difference from the first match is that Silva stuffed a couple of takedowns. He then ate a huge two punch combo and about 10 more on the ground before the ref stepped in. Pretty much a shorter version of the first fight. So it is surely going to be Cain Velasquez vs. Junior Dos Santos, right?