- UFC Rankings Update: Holloway Stuck Behind Swanson, “Rocky” Takes #1
- Luke Rockhold Would Love To ‘Beat Belfort’s A–,’ Doesn’t Think He Deserves Title
- Hector Lombard Talks Unfair Punishment For Stupidity
- Harboring No Ill Will Towards UFC, Phil Davis Wants Immediate Bellator Title Shot
- UFC Overhauls Reebok Pay Structure To Focus On Number Of Fights
- Chad Mendes Won’t Rule Out Facing Urijah Faber
- Countdown To UFC 186: Johnson vs. Horiguchi & Bisping vs. Dollaway
- UFC on FOX 15 Medical Suspensions: Swanson, Machida & Herrig Get Long Sits
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
UFC 160 Gate, Attendance, and Bonuses: JDS and Hunt Get Awarded For Classic
UFC 160 came at us live from Las Vegas and delivered the heavy-hitting night of action that fans expected. The event drew a reported live attendance of 11,089 and a gate of $2.942 million.
Fight of the Night went to Junior dos Santos and Mark Hunt for their bloody, heavy-handed slugfest that has to be an instant fight of the year candidate. Submission of the Night went to Glover Teixeira for his Guillotine victory over James Te-Huna. And while many thought Knockout of the Night would go to JDS for his incredible spinning kick, it ultimately went to TJ Grant for his title shot clinching KO of the favored Gray Maynard.
Before Dana White announced the figures at the press conference, UFC legend Forrest Griffin appeared to announce his retirement. He cited injuries that cost him 2 out of his last 3 fights, and speculated he would join the UFC and work in a charitable capacity for them.