- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Teddy Holder vs. Thiago Silva Video Highlights
- Drew Dober Returns To Face Efrain Escudero At UFC 188
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
- WSOF 19 Results: Justin Gaethje Defeats Luis Palomino In All-Out War
- Bellator 135: L.C. Davis vs. Hideo Tokoro Full Fight Video
UFC 160 Dana White Post-Fight Media Scrum
Some juicy stuff here, Dana White discusses Khabib Nurmagomedov‘s shove at the weigh-ins admits, the Bigfoot stoppage, and both Stephan Bonnar and Forrest Griffin’s retirements and induction in the UFC hall of fame.
Dana also admits that he finally had that long post-poned conversation with Georges St. Pierre, who apparently told Dana that he knows with 100% certainty that Chris Weidman will beat Anderson Silva, which in his mind cancels out any possibility of wanting to fight at Middleweight and ultimately means he wants to fight Johnny Hendricks next.
Check it out: