- Ohio Prosecutor Drops Alleged Assault Case Against Matt Brown
- UFC May Be Targeting Brock Lesnar vs. Frank Mir 3 For Madison Square Garden
- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- UFC 187 Keeps Growing: Uriah Hall Faces Rafael Natal
- Ronda Rousey Won’t Say She’s Incapable Of Beating Anyone
- Vitor Belfort: I Was Tested Seven Times For My Fight With Weidman – Was He?
- Conor McGregor: Zingano Looked Rushed
- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
UFC 160 Dana White Post-Fight Media Scrum
Some juicy stuff here, Dana White discusses Khabib Nurmagomedov‘s shove at the weigh-ins admits, the Bigfoot stoppage, and both Stephan Bonnar and Forrest Griffin’s retirements and induction in the UFC hall of fame.
Dana also admits that he finally had that long post-poned conversation with Georges St. Pierre, who apparently told Dana that he knows with 100% certainty that Chris Weidman will beat Anderson Silva, which in his mind cancels out any possibility of wanting to fight at Middleweight and ultimately means he wants to fight Johnny Hendricks next.
Check it out: