- Ryan Bader: Nobody Else Is Qualified For That Title Shot
- Carlos Condit Thinks Thiago Alves Is The Perfect Opponent
- Again? Floyd Mayweather Willing To Rematch Manny Pacquiao Next Year
- The UFC Plans Big Changes For Hall Of Fame
- Anthony Pettis Warns Khabib: When You Talk About Injuries, They Happen To You
- Joe Rogan Wonders If Brain Damage Aided Jon Jones’ Hit And Run
- Anthony Johnson: I Worked My A** Off To Get Where I Am
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
UFC 160 Dana White Post-Fight Media Scrum
Some juicy stuff here, Dana White discusses Khabib Nurmagomedov‘s shove at the weigh-ins admits, the Bigfoot stoppage, and both Stephan Bonnar and Forrest Griffin’s retirements and induction in the UFC hall of fame.
Dana also admits that he finally had that long post-poned conversation with Georges St. Pierre, who apparently told Dana that he knows with 100% certainty that Chris Weidman will beat Anderson Silva, which in his mind cancels out any possibility of wanting to fight at Middleweight and ultimately means he wants to fight Johnny Hendricks next.
Check it out: