- Paulo Thiago Released By UFC Following Three Straight Losses
- Mark Hunt Needs To Cut 37 Pounds For UFC 180
- Jose Aldo Still Feels Devalued By The UFC, Wants More Money
- Poll: Who Wins The UFC 180 Main Event?
- Conor McGregor To Chad Mendes: I’ll Rest My B**** On Your Forehead
- UFC 179 Embedded: Episode 1
- Cain Velasquez Out Of UFC 180, Hunt vs Werdum For Interim Belt
UFC 159 Weigh-in Video and Results: Hotly anticipated showdowns remain rather tame
Although there were some issues with the prelim fights, all fighters on the main card made weight for tomorrows pay per view event, and surprisingly enough all of the face offs were rather tame.
No tempers flared, no significant contact of any kind and nothing worth mentioning aside from a few words exchanged between Bisping and Belcher and a little bit of tension between Magalhaes and Davis.
All fighters look to be in great shape and very fired up for their respective fights tomorrow night. But enough from me check out the video and results below:
(205) vs. (205)
(186) vs. (185)
(258) vs. (237)
(205) vs. (205.5)
(155) vs. (155.5)
(156*) vs. (155.5)
(206) vs. (206)
(134) vs. (133)
(136) vs. (136)
(145) vs. (145)
(173**) vs. (170.25)
(145.25) vs. (145)
* – Khabilov weighed in at 156.5 lbs, but made weight on the 2nd attempt.
** – Catone has been fined 20% of his purse after choosing not to re-weigh.