- Invicta FC 12: Kankaanpaa vs. Souza Results
- Noncommittal About Return, Georges St. Pierre ‘Taking It Slow’ In Training
- UFC 186 Weigh-In Results: Title Fight Official In Canada
- UFC 186 LowKick Predictions
- ONE Championship 26 Results: Askren vs. Santos Ends In No Contest Following Eyepoke
- UFC 186: Georges St-Pierre And Rory MacDonald Q&A
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 2
- ‘Grown Up’ Rampage Thinks If Anyone Can Knock Out Maldonado, It’s Him
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
UFC 159 Weigh-in Video and Results: Hotly anticipated showdowns remain rather tame
Although there were some issues with the prelim fights, all fighters on the main card made weight for tomorrows pay per view event, and surprisingly enough all of the face offs were rather tame.
No tempers flared, no significant contact of any kind and nothing worth mentioning aside from a few words exchanged between Bisping and Belcher and a little bit of tension between Magalhaes and Davis.
All fighters look to be in great shape and very fired up for their respective fights tomorrow night. But enough from me check out the video and results below:
(205) vs. (205)
(186) vs. (185)
(258) vs. (237)
(205) vs. (205.5)
(155) vs. (155.5)
(156*) vs. (155.5)
(206) vs. (206)
(134) vs. (133)
(136) vs. (136)
(145) vs. (145)
(173**) vs. (170.25)
(145.25) vs. (145)
* – Khabilov weighed in at 156.5 lbs, but made weight on the 2nd attempt.
** – Catone has been fined 20% of his purse after choosing not to re-weigh.