- UFC 183: Anderson Silva Open Workout Highlights & Media Scrum
- Lorenzo Fertitta Guarantees CM Punk’s First Opponent Will Be ‘Competitive’
- Ovince St. Preux vs. Patrick Cummins Added To UFC on FOX 15
- Update: Nick Diaz No-Shows UFC 183 Open Workouts, But Is Now In Las Vegas
- Jon Jones vs. Anthony Johnson Targeted For May
UFC 159 Weigh-in Video and Results: Hotly anticipated showdowns remain rather tame
Although there were some issues with the prelim fights, all fighters on the main card made weight for tomorrows pay per view event, and surprisingly enough all of the face offs were rather tame.
No tempers flared, no significant contact of any kind and nothing worth mentioning aside from a few words exchanged between Bisping and Belcher and a little bit of tension between Magalhaes and Davis.
All fighters look to be in great shape and very fired up for their respective fights tomorrow night. But enough from me check out the video and results below:
(205) vs. (205)
(186) vs. (185)
(258) vs. (237)
(205) vs. (205.5)
(155) vs. (155.5)
(156*) vs. (155.5)
(206) vs. (206)
(134) vs. (133)
(136) vs. (136)
(145) vs. (145)
(173**) vs. (170.25)
(145.25) vs. (145)
* – Khabilov weighed in at 156.5 lbs, but made weight on the 2nd attempt.
** – Catone has been fined 20% of his purse after choosing not to re-weigh.