- Bellator 135 Results: Marcos Galvao Crowned New Bantamweight Champ
- Conor McGregor: Everything I Touch Turns To Gold
- Anderson Silva Says Another Title Run Possible If He Has The Opportunity
- Claudia Gadelha Injured, Out Of UFC Fight Night 64
- Ricardo Lamas: Conor McGregor Doesn’t Like It When The Tables Are Turned
- Cyborg’s Attempt To Make Bantamweight Back On For Next Fight
- Dana White Not Optimistic About GSP Return: He Hasn’t Been Hungry For A Long Time
- CABMMA Changes Drew Dober Loss To No Contest
UFC 159 Weigh-in Video and Results: Hotly anticipated showdowns remain rather tame
Although there were some issues with the prelim fights, all fighters on the main card made weight for tomorrows pay per view event, and surprisingly enough all of the face offs were rather tame.
No tempers flared, no significant contact of any kind and nothing worth mentioning aside from a few words exchanged between Bisping and Belcher and a little bit of tension between Magalhaes and Davis.
All fighters look to be in great shape and very fired up for their respective fights tomorrow night. But enough from me check out the video and results below:
(205) vs. (205)
(186) vs. (185)
(258) vs. (237)
(205) vs. (205.5)
(155) vs. (155.5)
(156*) vs. (155.5)
(206) vs. (206)
(134) vs. (133)
(136) vs. (136)
(145) vs. (145)
(173**) vs. (170.25)
(145.25) vs. (145)
* – Khabilov weighed in at 156.5 lbs, but made weight on the 2nd attempt.
** – Catone has been fined 20% of his purse after choosing not to re-weigh.