- Will Ronda Rousey vs. Cris “Cyborg” Justino Ever Happen?
- Burt Watson Denies Resignation Had Anything To Do With Rousey, White & Munoz
- Ronda Rousey: Me Fighting Men Is Not A Reality
- Chris Weidman: “It Just Sucks” That Anderson Silva Took Steroids
- Invicta FC 11: “Cyborg” Pockets 15 x Tweet’s Salary
- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
UFC 159 Post-fight Press Conference: Pat Healy lands double bonus
In what felt like a rather strange night of awkward, fumbling, injuries, eye pokes and stoppages, everything that we thought would happen pretty much did only with minor twists here and there.
Some interesting bits of info were shared by Dana and others during the presser, including Joe Silva’s interest in putting Roy Nelson together with either Daniel Cormier or the winner of Junior dos Santos vs Mark Hunt, as well as Jon Jones‘ interest in fighting the admittedly larger Alexander Gustafsson as his next opponent.
As always Dana White shared his desire to wait and see what the prognosis on Jones’ injury will be before comitting to any potential future matchups or idea’s.
There was a lot of impressive and technical ground work which ended up spelling doom for Miller when Healy finally landed a tight rear naked choke and put his opponent to sleep, netting him the submission of the night bonus in the process and bringing him to a total of $130,000 in bonuses alone.
Check out the entire post-fight press conference below: