- Conor McGregor Bigger Than Georges St-Pierre?
- UFC 178 Donald Cerrone vs Eddie Alvarez Highlights
- UFC 178: Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier Highlights
- Tim Kennedy Will Appeal UFC 178 Loss To Yoel Romero
- UFC 178: Watch Dominick Cruz Destroy Takeya Mizugaki To Earn Next Title Shot
- UFC 178 Main Card Results: McGregor Scores First Round Finish
UFC 159 Post-Fight Interviews with Jon Jones and Chael Sonnen
Check out UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Jon Jones‘s post-fight interview with Joe Rogan, the first man to recognize Jones’s brutal toe injury after his easy victory over Chael Sonnen at UFC 159. The conversation has once again begun over whether Jones is the better fighter than Anderson Silva, but a win over Chael Sonnen will not settle that debate.
Sonnen also appears to give his take on the GOAT situation. While Jones recently stated that a bout with Anderson Silva will definitely take place, there are still a ton of questions up in the air. Silva will take on Chris Weidman this summer for the UFC Middleweight crown, while Jones has to have his toe reattached. What are your prospects for the potential of MMA’s biggest fight ever?