- Grapple At The Garden Results: Maynard & King Mo Score Wins
- After UFC Fight Night 58 Win, Renan Barao Wants To Bring Belt Back To Brazil
- Luke Rockhold Calls Out Lyoto Machida After UFC Fight Night 58
- Scott Coker Pulls Contract Card On Dana White Over Rampage
- UFC Fight Night 58: Renan Barao vs. Mitch Gagnon Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 58: Lyoto Machida vs. CB Dollaway Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 58 Post-Fight Bonuses: Four Earn “Performance of The Night” in Brazil
- UFC Fight Night 58 Post-Fight Press Conference
- *UPDATE* Rampage Jackson Will Return To UFC Despite Bellator Contract
- UFC Fight Night 58 Main Card Results: Machida Finishes Dollaway, Barao Submits Gagnon
UFC 159 Aftermath: Daniel Cormier Wants To Fight Roy Nelson
TUF 10 winner Roy Nelson looked great in his fight with Cheick Kongo at UFC 159. He treated fans around the world, and in Newark, to a first round knockout with his patented right hand. In the post fighter interview with Joe Rogan, Nelson said he wanted a shot at the title or the winners of UFC 160′s main event.
With Nelson’s impressive win against the long time gatekeeper, Kongo, he has surely turned some heads in the MMA world. So much so that he may soon be eying a match up against one of the best heavyweights around. You could argue that the winner of that fight would be within touching distance of a title shot. Things are certainly changing in the UFC heavyweight division.
With Dos Santos facing Hunt and a possible match up between DC and Big Country and Cain Velasquez facing Antonio Silva, the title picture may just look a whole lot different by the end of 2013. Stay tuned to Lowkick for more news as it comes in.