- Surprise! Aldo & McGregor Hurl PED Accusations At One Another
- CABMMA Changes Drew Dober Loss To No Contest
- Henry Cejudo Added To June’s UFC 188 From Mexico, Chico Camus Rumored Opponent
- UFC 189 World Tour Heats Up In Boston: Dana White Forced To Intervene
- Nick Diaz Hires Professionals To Investigate UFC 183 Drug Test
UFC 159 Aftermath: Daniel Cormier Wants To Fight Roy Nelson
TUF 10 winner Roy Nelson looked great in his fight with Cheick Kongo at UFC 159. He treated fans around the world, and in Newark, to a first round knockout with his patented right hand. In the post fighter interview with Joe Rogan, Nelson said he wanted a shot at the title or the winners of UFC 160′s main event.
With Nelson’s impressive win against the long time gatekeeper, Kongo, he has surely turned some heads in the MMA world. So much so that he may soon be eying a match up against one of the best heavyweights around. You could argue that the winner of that fight would be within touching distance of a title shot. Things are certainly changing in the UFC heavyweight division.
With Dos Santos facing Hunt and a possible match up between DC and Big Country and Cain Velasquez facing Antonio Silva, the title picture may just look a whole lot different by the end of 2013. Stay tuned to Lowkick for more news as it comes in.