- Dana White Clarifies Jon Jones Rehabilitation Stint
- UFC 183 Embedded Episode 2
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva Open Workout Highlights & Media Scrum
- Lorenzo Fertitta Guarantees CM Punk’s First Opponent Will Be ‘Competitive’
- Ovince St. Preux vs. Patrick Cummins Added To UFC on FOX 15
- Update: Nick Diaz No-Shows UFC 183 Open Workouts, But Is Now In Las Vegas
- Jon Jones vs. Anthony Johnson Targeted For May
UFC 159 Aftermath: Daniel Cormier Wants To Fight Roy Nelson
TUF 10 winner Roy Nelson looked great in his fight with Cheick Kongo at UFC 159. He treated fans around the world, and in Newark, to a first round knockout with his patented right hand. In the post fighter interview with Joe Rogan, Nelson said he wanted a shot at the title or the winners of UFC 160′s main event.
With Nelson’s impressive win against the long time gatekeeper, Kongo, he has surely turned some heads in the MMA world. So much so that he may soon be eying a match up against one of the best heavyweights around. You could argue that the winner of that fight would be within touching distance of a title shot. Things are certainly changing in the UFC heavyweight division.
With Dos Santos facing Hunt and a possible match up between DC and Big Country and Cain Velasquez facing Antonio Silva, the title picture may just look a whole lot different by the end of 2013. Stay tuned to Lowkick for more news as it comes in.