- Hostilities Rise Between Cyborg and Ronda Rousey Camp
- Anderson Silva Surprised By Drug Test Drama, Talks Rematch With Nick Diaz
- Fedor Emelianenko Reveals That Russian Fighters Won’t Take His Advice
- Kelvin Gastelum, Efrain Escudero Named TUF: Latin America 2 Coaches
- UFC 193 Official In Melbourne
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
UFC 158 weigh-in video and results
UFC 158 is taking place tomorrow and, as we all know, the stacked card promises excitement all the way. Welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre will face off against Nick Diaz in the main event. Also on the main card will be a number one contender match between Carlos Condit and Johny Hendricks, so expect fireworks there.
Things got heated again at the weigh ins today with Dana White having to seperate Georges St-Pierre and Nick Diaz. The tension truly has reached fever pitch now, I am more hyped than I have been in a long time about any MMA event. Check out the UFC 158 weigh-in video and results below.
UFC 158 weigh-in results:
Georges St-Pierre (170) vs. Nick Diaz (169)
Jake Ellenberger (170) vs. Nate Marquardt (171)
Colin Fletcher (155) vs. Mike Ricci (156)
Patrick Cote (169) vs. Bobby Voelker (169)
Jordan Mein (170) vs. Dan Miller (171)
Daron Cruickshank (155) vs. John Makdessi (155)
Quinn Mulhern (168) vs. Rick Story (169)
T.J. Dillashaw (135) vs. Issei Tamura (135)