- UFC 183: Anderson Silva Open Workout Highlights & Media Scrum
- Lorenzo Fertitta Guarantees CM Punk’s First Opponent Will Be ‘Competitive’
- Ovince St. Preux vs. Patrick Cummins Added To UFC on FOX 15
- Update: Nick Diaz No-Shows UFC 183 Open Workouts, But Is Now In Las Vegas
- Jon Jones vs. Anthony Johnson Targeted For May
UFC 158 Press Conference: Both fighters go off with tension at an all-time high
Words cannot explain how insane, epic and out of hand things got at the press conference today. Never in my life of watching this sport have I seen a press conference quite like this one, but I can tell you this, a bomb is about to go off on saturday night.
With Georges St. Pierre visually agitated and Nick Diaz throwing more trash his way than a waste management company could possibly handle, this fight has now unnofficially become what I believe one of the most hyped fights in UFC history.
At this point, there is no telling what each competitor will do at the weigh-ins let alone on fight night. But you know what? As a fan I’m going to do you a favour and tell you to stop reading this immediately and start watching THIS video below. RIGHT. NOW.