- Jon Jones’ Legal Team Looking Into Possible Foul Play Regarding January Drug Test
- Andrei Arlovski Would Love A Rematch With Fedor Emeliananko
- Anthony Pettis Believes He Can Take Over As UFC’s Top Star
- Hostilities Rise Between Cyborg and Ronda Rousey Camp
- Anderson Silva Surprised By Drug Test Drama, Talks Rematch With Nick Diaz
- Fedor Emelianenko Reveals That Russian Fighters Won’t Take His Advice
- Kelvin Gastelum, Efrain Escudero Named TUF: Latin America 2 Coaches
- UFC 193 Official In Melbourne
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
UFC 158 Press Conference: Both fighters go off with tension at an all-time high
Words cannot explain how insane, epic and out of hand things got at the press conference today. Never in my life of watching this sport have I seen a press conference quite like this one, but I can tell you this, a bomb is about to go off on saturday night.
With Georges St. Pierre visually agitated and Nick Diaz throwing more trash his way than a waste management company could possibly handle, this fight has now unnofficially become what I believe one of the most hyped fights in UFC history.
At this point, there is no telling what each competitor will do at the weigh-ins let alone on fight night. But you know what? As a fan I’m going to do you a favour and tell you to stop reading this immediately and start watching THIS video below. RIGHT. NOW.