- “Bigfoot” Silva vs Soa Palelei Added To UFC 190 In August
- Three Reasons To Watch UFC 186
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 3
- Invicta FC 12: Kankaanpaa vs. Souza Results
- Noncommittal About Return, Georges St. Pierre ‘Taking It Slow’ In Training
- UFC 186 Weigh-In Results: Title Fight Official In Canada
- UFC 186 LowKick Predictions
- ONE Championship 26 Results: Askren vs. Santos Ends In No Contest Following Eyepoke
- UFC 186: Georges St-Pierre And Rory MacDonald Q&A
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 2
UFC 158 Press Conference: Both fighters go off with tension at an all-time high
Words cannot explain how insane, epic and out of hand things got at the press conference today. Never in my life of watching this sport have I seen a press conference quite like this one, but I can tell you this, a bomb is about to go off on saturday night.
With Georges St. Pierre visually agitated and Nick Diaz throwing more trash his way than a waste management company could possibly handle, this fight has now unnofficially become what I believe one of the most hyped fights in UFC history.
At this point, there is no telling what each competitor will do at the weigh-ins let alone on fight night. But you know what? As a fan I’m going to do you a favour and tell you to stop reading this immediately and start watching THIS video below. RIGHT. NOW.