- Grapple At The Garden Results: Maynard & King Mo Score Wins
- After UFC Fight Night 58 Win, Renan Barao Wants To Bring Belt Back To Brazil
- Luke Rockhold Calls Out Lyoto Machida After UFC Fight Night 58
- Scott Coker Pulls Contract Card On Dana White Over Rampage
- UFC Fight Night 58: Renan Barao vs. Mitch Gagnon Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 58: Lyoto Machida vs. CB Dollaway Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC Fight Night 58 Post-Fight Bonuses: Four Earn “Performance of The Night” in Brazil
- UFC Fight Night 58 Post-Fight Press Conference
- *UPDATE* Rampage Jackson Will Return To UFC Despite Bellator Contract
- UFC Fight Night 58 Main Card Results: Machida Finishes Dollaway, Barao Submits Gagnon
UFC 158 Medical Suspensions: Johny Hendricks good to go for title shot
With UFC 158 in the rear view mirror there are a number of medical suspensions that have arisen. The main concern for many fans are the reports that Johny Hendricks may have sustained a broken hand in his welterweight bout against Carlos Condit. If this were true, it might hinder Hendricks’ chances of competing any time soon against Georges St-Pierre for the title. Judging by the list of medical suspensions, and a recent update by ‘Big Rigg’ on twitter, it would seem as though the injury may not be too severe:
THANKS for the concern! Update on my hand: it was feeling so much better today I decided not to go to the doc. Recovery going good!
28-day suspension: Georges St. Pierre, Nick Diaz
60-day suspension: Nate Marquardt
It is surprising to see that Nate Marquardt only received a 60 day suspension after his brutal knockout loss to Jake Ellenberger. The former Strikeforce welterweight champion could be back in action sooner than we think. Rumours surrounding the number one contender suggest that an August title shot is in the works.
It will be great to see both St-Pierre and Hendricks in prime condition for their title fight. If that is the case come August, who will you pick to win? Will it be Hendricks with his heavy hands or St-Pierre with his grinding wrestling style?