- Anderson Silva On Another Title Run : If I Have The Opportunity, It’s Possible
- Claudia Gadelha Injured, Out Of UFC Fight Night 64
- Ricardo Lamas: Conor McGregor Doesn’t Like It When The Tables Are Turned
- Cyborg’s Attempt To Make Bantamweight Back On For Next Fight
- Dana White Not Optimistic About GSP Return: He Hasn’t Been Hungry For A Long Time
- CABMMA Changes Drew Dober Loss To No Contest
UFC 158: Georges St Pierre vs Nick Diaz extended preview
Its safe to say we are all excited about the upcoming bout between long-time welterweight champ Georges St Pierre, and outspoken ‘Stockton Bad Boy’ Nick Diaz. The two have had a heated rivalry which will be settled at UFC 158 in Quebec, Canada.
The home advantage will be going to the champion in his second bout since returning from an injury, which saw him out of competition from April 2011 until November of 2012 when he beat Carlos Condit by unanimous decision at UFC 154.
The fight earned both St Pierre and Condit fight of the night honors, and the champion showed composure in the face of adversity after being rocked in the third round by a head kick.
Diaz has just served a one year suspension after failing a drugs test following his UFC 143 fight against Carlos Condit. Prior to the Condit fight Diaz was on an eleven fight win streak spanning 4 years.