- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Teddy Holder vs. Thiago Silva Video Highlights
- Drew Dober Returns To Face Efrain Escudero At UFC 188
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
- WSOF 19 Results: Justin Gaethje Defeats Luis Palomino In All-Out War
- Bellator 135: L.C. Davis vs. Hideo Tokoro Full Fight Video
UFC 157 Ronda Rousey and Lyoto Machida Open Workouts
It’s fight week, and it’s a big one as Ronda Rousey steps into the Octagon for the very first ever Women’s Bantamweight championship bout against Liz Carmouche. In the co-main, Lyoto Machida faces off against Dan Henderson in a pivotal Light Heavyweight fight.
The pre-fight open workouts recently took place, and MMA H.E.A.T. was on hand to capture every minute. Rousey starts off hers with a display of her boxing. Some believe her standup is questionable and if she were to lose, this may be the cause. Rousey also showcased some of her trademark judo skills that got her to the top.
Lyoto Machida appears in his workout to blast the pads with noted striker Melvin Manhoef, and he rounds out his game with his wrestling coach. His wrestling will have to be on point this Saturday to come out victorious over the always-tough Dan Henderson.