- Biggest Winners & Losers From UFC On FOX 14
- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson
- UFC on FOX 14: Gegard Mousasi vs. Dan Henderson Highlights
- UFC on FOX 14: Anthony Johnson vs. Alexander Gustafsson Highlights
- UFC on FOX 14 Post-Fight Bonuses: ‘Rumble’ Headlines List Of Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC on FOX 14 Post-Fight Press Conference
- UFC on FOX 14 Main Card Results: Rumble Destroys Alexander Gustafsson In Round One
- UFC on FOX 14 Prelims Results: Tumenov Wins Thriller Over Musoke
UFC 157 Ronda Rousey and Lyoto Machida Open Workouts
It’s fight week, and it’s a big one as Ronda Rousey steps into the Octagon for the very first ever Women’s Bantamweight championship bout against Liz Carmouche. In the co-main, Lyoto Machida faces off against Dan Henderson in a pivotal Light Heavyweight fight.
The pre-fight open workouts recently took place, and MMA H.E.A.T. was on hand to capture every minute. Rousey starts off hers with a display of her boxing. Some believe her standup is questionable and if she were to lose, this may be the cause. Rousey also showcased some of her trademark judo skills that got her to the top.
Lyoto Machida appears in his workout to blast the pads with noted striker Melvin Manhoef, and he rounds out his game with his wrestling coach. His wrestling will have to be on point this Saturday to come out victorious over the always-tough Dan Henderson.