- UFC 186 Main Card Live Results
- Top Five ‘Rampage’ Knockouts Of All-Time
- UFC 186 Preliminary Card Results: Patrick Cote Outlasts Joe Riggs
- ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs Soa Palelei Added To UFC 190 In August
- Three Reasons To Watch UFC 186
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 3
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
UFC 157 Ronda Rousey and Lyoto Machida Open Workouts
It’s fight week, and it’s a big one as Ronda Rousey steps into the Octagon for the very first ever Women’s Bantamweight championship bout against Liz Carmouche. In the co-main, Lyoto Machida faces off against Dan Henderson in a pivotal Light Heavyweight fight.
The pre-fight open workouts recently took place, and MMA H.E.A.T. was on hand to capture every minute. Rousey starts off hers with a display of her boxing. Some believe her standup is questionable and if she were to lose, this may be the cause. Rousey also showcased some of her trademark judo skills that got her to the top.
Lyoto Machida appears in his workout to blast the pads with noted striker Melvin Manhoef, and he rounds out his game with his wrestling coach. His wrestling will have to be on point this Saturday to come out victorious over the always-tough Dan Henderson.