- Bellator 126 Results Recap: A New Champ Is Crowned
- UFC 178 Weigh-In Video & Results: Poirier & McGregor Get Heated In Las Vegas
- Vitor Belfort Accuses Chris Weidman Of Stalling
- UFC 178 LowKick MMA Staff Predictions
- Anthony Johnson vs Alexander Gustafsson Was Set For UFC on FOX 13…
- Quote: Gina Carano Harder To Deal With Than Tito Ortiz
UFC 157 Ronda Rousey and Lyoto Machida Open Workouts
It’s fight week, and it’s a big one as Ronda Rousey steps into the Octagon for the very first ever Women’s Bantamweight championship bout against Liz Carmouche. In the co-main, Lyoto Machida faces off against Dan Henderson in a pivotal Light Heavyweight fight.
The pre-fight open workouts recently took place, and MMA H.E.A.T. was on hand to capture every minute. Rousey starts off hers with a display of her boxing. Some believe her standup is questionable and if she were to lose, this may be the cause. Rousey also showcased some of her trademark judo skills that got her to the top.
Lyoto Machida appears in his workout to blast the pads with noted striker Melvin Manhoef, and he rounds out his game with his wrestling coach. His wrestling will have to be on point this Saturday to come out victorious over the always-tough Dan Henderson.