- Patricio Freire Meets Georgi Karakhanyan In June 20′s Bellator 138 Co-Main Event
- Daniel Cormier Thinks Ryan Bader Has ‘Lost His Damn Mind’ With Knockout Predictions
- Jose Aldo Plans To Run Through McGregor Like A Runaway Truck
- Chad Mendes: If I Was Aldo, I Would Have Punched Him In The F—–g Face
- Video: Watch Conor McGregor Steal Jose Aldo’s Belt In Dublin
UFC 156 Weigh-In Video and Results
UFC 156 combatants stepped on the scale in Las Vegas, Nevada, as part of the official weigh-in procedure ahead of tomorrow’s stacked fight card.
Frankie Edgar weighed-in at 144lbs for his Featherweight debut, while the champ Jose Aldo hit the scale at 145lbs even. Bantamweights Edwin Figueroa and Francisco Rivera were the only fighters to miss weight, but will get additional time to shake off the reamining pounds.
As expected, Alistair Overeem and Antonio Silva engaged in a heated staredown, promising us a great fight on Saturday night. If Overeem defeats Silva, he will become the number one contender for the UFC Heavyweight title, currently held by Cain Velasquez.
Full Weigh-In Results via MMAJunkie.com:
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
Champ Jose Aldo (145) vs. Frankie Edgar (144)
Rashad Evans (206) vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira (206)
Alistair Overeem (264) vs. Antonio Silva (262)
Jon Fitch (171) vs. Demian Maia (170)
Joseph Benavidez (126) vs. Ian McCall (125)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FX, 8 p.m. ET)
Evan Dunham (155) vs. Gleison Tibau (155)
Jay Hieron (168) vs. Tyron Woodley (170)
Bobby Green (155) vs. Jacob Volkmann (156)
Yves Edwards (155) vs. Isaac Vallie-Flagg (156)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook, 7 p.m. ET)
Chico Camus (134) vs. Dustin Kimura (139.5)
Edwin Figueroa (137.5) vs. Francisco Rivera (137)