- UFC 186 Main Card Live Results At 10 PM ET
- Top Five ‘Rampage’ Knockouts Of All-Time
- UFC 186 Preliminary Card Live Results
- ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs Soa Palelei Added To UFC 190 In August
- Three Reasons To Watch UFC 186
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 3
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
UFC 154: St. Pierre vs. Condit Weigh-In Video and Results
UFC 154 combatants will get on the scale at New City Gas Arena in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, as part of the official weigh-in procedure ahead of tomorrow’s fight card.
Follow the action here on LowKick.com, with first fighter weighing-in at 4pm est. Live stream is available below in this very article.
UFC 154 will take place tomorrow, at the Bell Centre in Montreal. The event is headlined by GSP vs. Condit, with Kampmann vs. Hendricks as the co-main event. Stay tuned to LowKick.com for more news and other related UFC 154 coverage.
Weigh-In Results via MMAMania.com:
170 lbs.: Georges St. Pierre vs. Carlos Condit (welterweight title unification bout)
Pay-per-view main card (10 p.m. ET):
170 lbs.: Johny Hendricks vs. Martin Kampmann
185 lbs.: Tom Lawlor vs. Francis Carmont
185 lbs.: Constantinos Philippou vs. Nick Ring
145 lbs.: Mark Hominick vs. Pablo Garza
FX Channel “Prelims” (8 p.m. ET):
185 lbs.: Patrick Cote vs. Alessio Sakara
205 lbs.: Cyrille Diabate vs. Chad Griggs
155 lbs.: John Makdessi vs. Sam Stout
155 lbs.: Mark Bocek vs. Rafael dos Anjos
Facebook “Prelim” (6 p.m. ET):
145 lbs.: Antonio Carvalho vs. Rodrigo Damm
135 lbs.: Azamat Gashimov vs. Ivan Menjivar
170 lbs: John Maguire vs. Matt Riddle
145 lbs.: Darren Elkins vs. Steven Siler