- Jacare: It’s My Time, I Can Finish Anybody In The Division
- UFC on FOX 15: Jacare Souza vs. Chris Camozzi Full Fight Video Highlights
- Max Holloway: I Want That Win Back Over Conor McGregor
- Luke Rockhold Promises To Choke Chris Weidman At Madison Square Garden
- UFC on FOX 15: Paige VanZant vs. Felice Herrig Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC on FOX 15: Luke Rockhold vs. Lyoto Machida Full Fight Video Highlights
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
UFC 154: GSP vs. Condit Primetime Show (Episode 2)
UFC 154 fight week is now officially underway with a second episode of St. Pierre vs. Condit Primetime show.
UFC Primetime continues to reveal the behind the scenes of fighters preparing for what could be easily labeled as the most important fight of their careers. Georges St. Pierre set his camp at the famous Tristar Gym in Montreal, Canada, while Carlos Condit hails from Albuquerque, New Mexico.
This will be GSP’s first fight in 18 months, while Carlos Condit comes off a somewhat controversial victory over Nick Diaz, also carrying a reasonable ringrust. The fight will determine the identity of the Undisputed UFC Welterweight champion, but according to St. Pierre – Carlos Condit is currently the true champion, and he’s the challenger.
Make sure to check LowKick.com this week for full UFC 154 coverage, with pre-fight interviews, weigh-ins, press conferences, live chat, and much more.