- UFC 186 Main Card Live Results At 10 PM ET
- Top Five ‘Rampage’ Knockouts Of All-Time
- UFC 186 Preliminary Card Live Results At 6:30 PM ET
- ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs Soa Palelei Added To UFC 190 In August
- Three Reasons To Watch UFC 186
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 3
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
UFC 152: Jon Jones vs. Vitor Belfort Extended Preview
In a video courtesy of UFC.com, Light Heavyweight champion Jon Jones explains his philosophy heading into his UFC 152 bout with the legendary Vitor Belfort, believing that fighting is much more of a mental game than most would believe. Instead of focusing on strength, Jones recognizes the state of mind his opponenet is in, becoming a sort of cerebral assasin.
Belfort, on the other hand, focuses on his great speed and names it a key aspect for any fighter who is to have a chance to dethrone the dominant champion that Jones is. Moving on, Demetrious Johnson and Joseph Benavidez discuss their bout for the inaugural UFC Flyweight championship belt. Rounding out the video, Michael Bisping appears to talk his usual trash while his opponent Brian Stann states that he would prefer to have his fists do the talking instead. A great preview of a card that came together with quite unforeseen circumstances.
Jon Jones vs. Vitor Belfort
Joseph Benavidez vs. Demetrious Johnson
Michael Bisping vs. Brian Stann
Evan Dunham vs. T.J. Grant
Matt Hamill vs. Roger Hollett
Charles Oliveira vs. Cub Swanson
Vinny Magalhaes vs. Igor Pokrajac
Dan Miller vs. Sean Pierson
Marcus Brimage vs. Jim Hettes
Seth Baczynski vs. Simeon Thoresen
Mitch Gagnon vs. Walel Watson