- UFC 186 Main Card Live Results At 10 PM ET
- Top Five ‘Rampage’ Knockouts Of All-Time
- UFC 186 Preliminary Card Live Results
- ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs Soa Palelei Added To UFC 190 In August
- Three Reasons To Watch UFC 186
- UFC 186 Embedded Episode 3
- Matt Brown vs. Tim Means Official for UFC 189
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
UFC 150: Ben Henderson edges Frankie Edgar on judges' scorecards
Henderson had a strong opening, dominating Edgar with vicious leg kicks to the calf, which visibly slowed down the former champion. However, it was Edgar who responded with effective strikes and submission attempts, forcing Henderson into counter.
Both combatants had their moments during the fight. Ben Henderson used his size advantage to outmuscle Edgar, while “The Answer” proved he can punch, with a number of great combinations that hurt the champ. However, none of the fighters made any significant moves towards finishing the fight.
In the end, Ben Henderson wins 46-49, 48-47, 48-47 on judges’ scorecards. Frankie Edgar was visibly upset with the decision, but he will have to go back to the drawing board, with sights on working his way up for another title shot.