- UFC 184 Post-Fight Bonuses: Ronda Rousey Headlines Four $50,000 Winners
- UFC 184 Main Card Live Results: Ronda Rousey Scores Fastest UFC Title Fight Finish In History
- UFC ‘Welcome To The Show’ Press Conference: ATT vs. Blackzilians TUF Announced
- Video: Jon Jones & Anthony Johnson Prank Dana White With Fake Brawl
- UFC 184 Preliminary Card Results: Carneiro Wrecks Munoz
UFC 150: Ben Henderson edges Frankie Edgar on judges' scorecards
Henderson had a strong opening, dominating Edgar with vicious leg kicks to the calf, which visibly slowed down the former champion. However, it was Edgar who responded with effective strikes and submission attempts, forcing Henderson into counter.
Both combatants had their moments during the fight. Ben Henderson used his size advantage to outmuscle Edgar, while “The Answer” proved he can punch, with a number of great combinations that hurt the champ. However, none of the fighters made any significant moves towards finishing the fight.
In the end, Ben Henderson wins 46-49, 48-47, 48-47 on judges’ scorecards. Frankie Edgar was visibly upset with the decision, but he will have to go back to the drawing board, with sights on working his way up for another title shot.