- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
- Benson Henderson & Michael Johnson Verbally Agree To Fight
- UFC 185 Drug Tests Come Back Negative
- Alexander Gustafsson Faces Glover Teixeira At UFC Fight Night 69 In Berlin
- Jose Aldo Says There Was ‘No Slap,’ Find Out For Yourself
- Ronda Rousey Joins ‘The Rock’ At WrestleMania To Throw ‘Triple H,’ Dana White Approves
- Anthony Pettis Has No Timetable For Return, Wants To Fight Nate Diaz
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
UFC 150: Ben Henderson edges Frankie Edgar on judges' scorecards
Henderson had a strong opening, dominating Edgar with vicious leg kicks to the calf, which visibly slowed down the former champion. However, it was Edgar who responded with effective strikes and submission attempts, forcing Henderson into counter.
Both combatants had their moments during the fight. Ben Henderson used his size advantage to outmuscle Edgar, while “The Answer” proved he can punch, with a number of great combinations that hurt the champ. However, none of the fighters made any significant moves towards finishing the fight.
In the end, Ben Henderson wins 46-49, 48-47, 48-47 on judges’ scorecards. Frankie Edgar was visibly upset with the decision, but he will have to go back to the drawing board, with sights on working his way up for another title shot.