- Dennis Bermudez Battles Jeremy Stephens At UFC 189
- Josh Thomson Squares Off Against Tony Ferguson On July 15
- Benson Henderson & Michael Johnson Verbally Agree To Fight
- UFC 185 Drug Tests Come Back Negative
- Alexander Gustafsson Faces Glover Teixeira At UFC Fight Night 69 In Berlin
- Jose Aldo Says There Was ‘No Slap,’ Find Out For Yourself
- WSOF 19: Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino Video Highlights
Tyson Fury responds to the “first class prick” Michael Bisping
It almost seems as we have the new James Toney on our radar.
That’s because UK-born boxer Tyson Fury once again makes headlines with a heated response to Michael “The Count” Bisping via Twitter. Bisping defended the UFC Heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez, claiming that Fury would get destroyed by the newly-crowned two-time champ.
Today, Fury labeled his fellow countryman as a “first class prick” in combination with another set of verbal violence:
“I hear I’d get killed by Velasquez. Not in a million years! I think Michael Bisping is a first class pr**k! Him and Velasquez at the same time couldn’t beat me! My friend KO’d Bisping. Ask him.”
Fury went on to tweet at Bisping: “You are a w**ker who is sh*t at fighting, ask anyone.” via espn.co.uk
The only thing left for fury is to ambush Dana White with a direct request to fight in the UFC. Despite questionable antics, Fury is a young heavy-hitter, who could definitely become an interesting fighter to watch inside the Octagon. Some would suggest that such transition would only be possible if Fury works his way up in the world of Mixed Martial Arts. Maybe that’s why Fury called out Bob Sapp in one of his recent Twitter chatters.
Stay tuned to LowKick.com for more, and remember to check out the highlights of Bispings’ clash with Vitor Belfort right here once the fight is over.
— Tyson Fury (@Tyson_Fury) January 6, 2013