- Jacare: It’s My Time, I Can Finish Anybody In The Division
- UFC on FOX 15: Jacare Souza vs. Chris Camozzi Full Fight Video Highlights
- Max Holloway: I Want That Win Back Over Conor McGregor
- Luke Rockhold Promises To Choke Chris Weidman At Madison Square Garden
- UFC on FOX 15: Paige VanZant vs. Felice Herrig Full Fight Video Highlights
- UFC on FOX 15: Luke Rockhold vs. Lyoto Machida Full Fight Video Highlights
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
Tyson Fury responds to the “first class prick” Michael Bisping
It almost seems as we have the new James Toney on our radar.
That’s because UK-born boxer Tyson Fury once again makes headlines with a heated response to Michael “The Count” Bisping via Twitter. Bisping defended the UFC Heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez, claiming that Fury would get destroyed by the newly-crowned two-time champ.
Today, Fury labeled his fellow countryman as a “first class prick” in combination with another set of verbal violence:
“I hear I’d get killed by Velasquez. Not in a million years! I think Michael Bisping is a first class pr**k! Him and Velasquez at the same time couldn’t beat me! My friend KO’d Bisping. Ask him.”
Fury went on to tweet at Bisping: “You are a w**ker who is sh*t at fighting, ask anyone.” via espn.co.uk
The only thing left for fury is to ambush Dana White with a direct request to fight in the UFC. Despite questionable antics, Fury is a young heavy-hitter, who could definitely become an interesting fighter to watch inside the Octagon. Some would suggest that such transition would only be possible if Fury works his way up in the world of Mixed Martial Arts. Maybe that’s why Fury called out Bob Sapp in one of his recent Twitter chatters.
Stay tuned to LowKick.com for more, and remember to check out the highlights of Bispings’ clash with Vitor Belfort right here once the fight is over.
— Tyson Fury (@Tyson_Fury) January 6, 2013