- Burt Watson Denies Resignation Had Anything To Do With Rousey, White & Munoz
- Ronda Rousey: Me Fighting Men Is Not A Reality
- Chris Weidman: “It Just Sucks” That Anderson Silva Took Steroids
- Invicta FC 11: “Cyborg” Pockets 15 x Tweet’s Salary
- Anthony Johnson Doubts Jon Jones Will Train Year-Round
- What’s The Point Of Debating Ronda Rousey’s Ability To Defeat Male Fighters?
Two More Injuries Change The Shape Of UFC 163′s Card
More bad news for the Rio De Janeiro based UFC 163 card, as injuries remove two more fighters from the card. After having already lost Anthony Pettis, Josh Koscheck and Robert Drysdale due to injury, UFC 163 is also going to be missing Clint Hester and Phil Harris.
— Phil Harris ufc (@Philharrismma) July 18, 2013
Harris tweeted this nasty picture of a fractured orbital bone, while Hester suffered torn cartilage in his ribs, which can’t be nice. The switch ups of their matches are as follows; Cezar Ferreira will now newcomer Thiago Santos at Middleweight, while John Lineker will welcome UFC noob Jose Maria Tome at Flyweight.
The card, which is headlined by by Jose Aldo vs. Korean Zombie, has certainly had it’s fair share of bumps along the way. I certainly hope it can overcome the adversity and deliver a strong card. Here is how the card looks at the moment:
Pay-per-view main card:
Jose Aldo (c) vs. Chan Sung Jung — UFC featherweight title
Phil Davis vs. Lyoto Machida
Cezar Ferreira vs. Thiago Santos
Thales Leites vs. Tom Watson
John Lineker vs. Jose Maria Tome
Vinny Magalhaes vs. Anthony Perosh
Sheila Gaff vs. Amanda Nunes
Neil Magny vs. Sergio Moraes
Ian McCall vs. Iliarde Santos
Josh Clopton vs. Rani Yahya
Francimar Barroso vs. Ednaldo Oliveira
Viscardi Andrade vs. Bristol Marunde