- UFC 183: Anderson Silva Open Workout Highlights & Media Scrum
- Lorenzo Fertitta Guarantees CM Punk’s First Opponent Will Be ‘Competitive’
- Ovince St. Preux vs. Patrick Cummins Added To UFC on FOX 15
- Update: Nick Diaz No-Shows UFC 183 Open Workouts, But Is Now In Las Vegas
- Jon Jones vs. Anthony Johnson Targeted For May
TUF: The Smashes interviews from Australia
This weekend, the UFC makes its way to Australia for the finale of TUF:The Smashes. Karyn Bryant and MMA H.E.A.T. caught up with a few of the main fighters to get their take on the bouts on Friday. Headliner Ross Pearson talks his move back up to Lightweight and his fight against George Sotiropolous.
She also spoke to Hector Lombard, who makes a return home to redeem his hype after losing a very uninspired bout against Tim Boetsch this summer. Lombard will look for an emphatic finish to get his momentum back on track. A loss here would be devastating, but a win here will not be easily had, as he faces the ever-threatening Rousimar Palhares. Palhares appears to discuss Lombard and also criticism of his dangerously effective leglocks. Other footage features a glimpse at some of the open workouts from the Gold Coast.