- Luke Rockhold Would Love To ‘Beat Belfort’s A–,’ Doesn’t Think He Deserves Title
- Hector Lombard Talks Unfair Punishment For Stupidity
- Harboring No Ill Will Towards UFC, Phil Davis Wants Immediate Bellator Title Shot
- UFC Overhauls Reebok Pay Structure To Focus On Number Of Fights
- Chad Mendes Won’t Rule Out Facing Urijah Faber
- Countdown To UFC 186: Johnson vs. Horiguchi & Bisping vs. Dollaway
- UFC on FOX 15 Medical Suspensions: Swanson, Machida & Herrig Get Long Sits
- Anderson Silva Looking To Represent Brazil In 2016 Summer Olympics
- After Machida, Luke Rockhold Wants Weidman In New York
- LowKick MMA Is Hiring Writers & Contributors!
TUF: The Smashes interviews from Australia
This weekend, the UFC makes its way to Australia for the finale of TUF:The Smashes. Karyn Bryant and MMA H.E.A.T. caught up with a few of the main fighters to get their take on the bouts on Friday. Headliner Ross Pearson talks his move back up to Lightweight and his fight against George Sotiropolous.
She also spoke to Hector Lombard, who makes a return home to redeem his hype after losing a very uninspired bout against Tim Boetsch this summer. Lombard will look for an emphatic finish to get his momentum back on track. A loss here would be devastating, but a win here will not be easily had, as he faces the ever-threatening Rousimar Palhares. Palhares appears to discuss Lombard and also criticism of his dangerously effective leglocks. Other footage features a glimpse at some of the open workouts from the Gold Coast.