- Paige VanZant Wants To Avenge “Fluke” Loss To TUF 20 Competitor Tecia Torres
- Mickey Rourke Returns To Boxing After 20 Years, Finishes Opponent In Second Round
- Poll: Who Wins The UFC On FOX 14 Main Event?
- Anthony Pettis Says He Was Only At 75 Percent When He Won The Title
- Phil Davis vs Ryan Bader Official For UFC On FOX 14
- Who Will Be UFC Bantamweight Champion At The End Of 2015?
TUF Nations Finale Post-Fight Press Conference
“The Ultimate Fighter Nations: Canada vs. Australia” Finale is a done deal, and the Quebec City event did not disappoint. Throughout the night the card delivered solid fights and some exciting stoppages.
Of course the big story of the night has to be the main event win of win of Tim Kennedy. In what was a pivotal battle of number five ranked middleweights, Kennedy used aggressive wrestling and powerful right hands to carry the day, and take home the unanimous decision win.
It will be interesting to see what names might be put forward at the presser, as to “TK’s” next opponent will be.
Another big question going into the post-fight press conference is going to be which fighters will get the Performance-of-the-Night bonuses, because there are certainly a number of great candidates, as there are some solid choices for Fight-of-the-Night.
For all the answers to the questions that emanate from tonight’s card, here’s the post-fight presser. It begins shortly.