- CM Punk Targeting Late 2015 UFC Debut
- Rashad Evans vs. Glover Teixeira Reportedly Agreed Upon For UFC Fight Night 60 In Brazil
- UFC Fight Night 58: Lyoto Machida vs CB Dollaway Breakdown
- Michael Bisping Disagrees With “Butthurt” Fighters Behind UFC Lawsuit
- Jon Jones ‘Offended’ The UFC Showed Death Threat Video
- Daniel Cormier: I’m Looking To Rid MMA Of Jon Jones
- Rory MacDonald Informed He Won’t Fight For Title, Will Just ‘Light Up’ Whoever’s Next
Emotions Will Run High When TUF 18 Premieres Tonight
It’s been a long-time in coming, but the much anticipated premier of TUF 18: Rousey / Tate kicks off tonight, immediately following UFC Fight Night 28 from Belo, Brazil.
In a show that seems to be as much about drama as it is about fighting, this season’s episodes bode to be the best ever. Not since the likes of Evans / Jackson, Serra / Hughes or Penn / Pulver have we had a pair of coaches that legitimately dislike one another, as much as these two coaches do.
Ronda Rousey & Miesha Tate genuinely cannot stand one another and where some coaches who have come onto the show with “beefs” regarding their opponents and then let it slide once the cameras start rolling, this is apt not to be the situation in the case of Rousey & Tate.
Beyond that, this will be the first time that there have been female coaches on the show and the first time there will be a mix of both male and female fighters in the house. Toss a little Bryan Caraway, Meisha Tate’s boyfriend and Rousey’s #1 male fighter to loathe and hate, and we have all the potential for some interesting viewing; at least beyond whatever entertaining fights transpire in the Octagon.
So, if you’re a TUF fan tonight is your night and the show kicks off on FOX Sports 1 at 10 pm EST.