- Countdown To UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs Nick Diaz
- UFC on FOX 14 Overnight Numbers Show Biggest FOX Ratings In Two Years
- Five Light Heavyweight Bouts To Make After UFC on FOX 14
- Biggest Winners & Losers From UFC On FOX 14
- Rumble To Jones: Keep Your Hands Up Or It’s Lights Out
- Poll: Will Anthony Johnson Become The Next Light Heavyweight Champ?
- Jon Jones Reacts To Anthony Johnson’s Win Over Alexander Gustafsson
- UFC on FOX 14: Anthony Johnson vs. Alexander Gustafsson Highlights
TUF 18 Finale: Maynard VS. Diaz Preview
November 30th is only five short days away and when Saturday night falls, two of the UFC’s most entertaining lightweights, Nat Diaz and Gray Maynard, will take to the Octagon looking to settle their trilogy match, at this season’s “The Ultimate Fighter” 18 finale.
As fans know the pair faced off on the Ultimate Fighter 5, with Nate getting the better of Maynard by way of triangle choke submission. The two later re-matched at UFC Fight Night 20 in January of 2010 and on that night, Maynard walked away with a split decision. Saturday night’s match in Las Vegas will tell fans which of these two fighters is the better man.
The book on their match is that it’s probably a toss-up, as to who might win. Both fighters have grown over the years and both can stop their opponents. Fans certainly know this of both fighters going in and that’s their both tough, gritty, skilled, have chins and cardio, and come to fight every time. Neither of these two guys is going to run away from the other and it’s more likely that they’ll do what they did in their last match, which was stand in the middle of the ring and wage war on one another. On that note, if you missed their last fight was great and worth finding on line if you can. It was a great bout and hopefully the UFC will release it this week, ahead of the fight.
All things considered, this will be a great fight and a solid top of the card match for the TUF finale.
Here’s the preview for the fight:
<iframe src=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/VSSa2B3kcj4″ width=”560″ height=”315″></iframe>